Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Have watched him play for Moorebank and he was always a stand out

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
View attachment 55264
From U6’s to now a Bulldog

Check out these sensational custom boots made by @kustomk1d for Moorebank Rams Kurtis Morrin Debut last weekend for Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

#ProudToBeARam
Fuck there awesome :hearteyes:
Anyone know has the recovery from the shoulder popping out gone well? Not worth any risk if he is a bit sore leading into the Sharks game..but I hope he plays again I loved that try man, it got me emotional.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Looked right at home in FG. Only played a short stint but still the most impressive debut I've seen from a local junior for a while. Looks a different player to uncle Brad but still got the 'no fear' gene.
I thought Brad was his father. Although Brad did okay I hope this Morrin gets further in his career, he looked great against the tigers

nassman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looked right at home in FG. Only played a short stint but still the most impressive debut I've seen from a local junior for a while. Looks a different player to uncle Brad but still got the 'no fear' gene.
Hopefully that's the only thing he's inherited from uncle Brad, otherwise we may have to put him down ;)

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't follow, what's going on? Lol
Someone should invent an emoji translation app or implant for modern illiterates. I got a text from a neighbor the other day after I let her know my son's cat-killing dog was visiting - cause she keeps her cat inside. Her text was about 8 of those fucking heads and shit - lightening bolts, hearts and so on. So confusing without an app.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If he manages to become an NRL regular uncle Brad won't be inviting him to family BBQs.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Someone should invent an emoji translation app or implant for modern illiterates. I got a text from a neighbor the other day after I let her know my son's cat-killing dog was visiting - cause she keeps her cat inside. Her text was about 8 of those fucking heads and shit - lightening bolts, hearts and so on. So confusing without an app.
She was obviously offering you the best blow job. Hard loss brosef

Malla

Reaction score
Thought he was pretty good again in his second outing. Looking forward to seeing him again on a dry track because he has a nice pass on him as well.
Yeah he looked really good.

Should be our starting lock tbh.