Official Morrin Charged, will be banned at least 2 weeks. Latrell $ fine ,Wighton no charge

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nrl is a an absolute joke, I am 100% sure if Preston gets injured from the hip drop then wighton would of got suspended. It shouldn't just be about the injury

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Nrl is a an absolute joke, I am 100% sure if Preston gets injured from the hip drop then wighton would of got suspended. It shouldn't just be about the injury
Yup… the game has gone to shit big time , rules an officials have completely ruined it. All the teams that should have won didn’t. Except for the Tits v dolphins game. Has been the best game of the round and with women reff ( Belinda sharpe) !! Go figure lol.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Refs still fuck us...
8 point try for Souffs for Kasiano knees in 2015. No penalty for Dogs in 2024...

Attachments

Last edited:

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm glad to see people are finally defending and sticking up for the team. Unlike the so-called club "leadership."

Sent from my SM-X200 using Tapatalk

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Who was the "souths" bunker official? Can't demand more accountability of Sutton without also including the bunker guy re: hip drop, Fox, shoulder charge.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Adam Gee.

Sent from my SM-X200 using Tapatalk
Well we can't expect anything much by way of fair reffing from him either. Penrith, Broncs, Storm, Sharks, Souths...anyone else?... you could put your house on a bet that they get all those penalties!
Lol you godda laugh.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Won’t happen but club should pull out of the Easter Fri clash from now on. Souths have free rein in this fixture to get away with murder. It’s become an absolute piss take for the club since 2015. That last 5 mins of the first half, Sutton was terrified to penalise Souths any more than he already did. If Preston had tackled a Souths player in the same way or if we blantantly held a player down like that it would have been instant sin bin in both scenarios. We all know it.

I don’t care how much money we make from it, this fixture always results in injuries and suspensions for only one team year after year.
Make no mistake if we left this fixture, the NRL would just appoint Sutton to our Souffs games... and we'd still get fucked just on a different round.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The only thing I am really upset over is that it was Murray and not Fatrell that Morrin speared into the ground. The fat cahunt can do whatever he likes on an NRL field and get away with it.From Deliberately breaking Manu’s face to knocking Jac out cold with foul play and everything in between. Sad fact is this is a Much bigger problem than just Rugby league.