News Moron’ TikTok pair scolded for eating KFC in front of vegan protesters

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
A pair of plucky KFC appreciators have had their attempt at agitating vegans go viral after being filmed eating fried chicken in front of a pro-vegan rally in Melbourne.
Nick and Bill, who have built a following of more than 85,000 followers on TikTok, gatecrashed the event with two greasy Zinger boxes on hand, asking vegans if they “want a bite”.

“Better luck next time,” Bill, the prankster with the mullet, said through a mouth of food.

Read more...

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Apparently they use six week old chicks, thats why the breast pieces are tiny.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I guess the Vegans had it coming with all the shit they've tried over the years. I've always wondered how I would react if vegans came into a restaurant protesting? I'd probably end up throwing half chewed pieces of meat at them.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Do you know how to tell if someone is a vegan?

They will tell you five times that they are the first time you meet them.
Then think if they’re part Italian?
They will let you know at least 5 times that one as well lol.

Attention vegans: you’re not going to save the world by refusing to eat meat.
Regardless of how many people give up on meat just know over 60 billion animals every year are still going to get slaughtered so humans can eat.
Just a shame too many fat westerners are eating enough for themselves and at least 3 starving people in poor countries!

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Then think if they’re part Italian?
They will let you know at least 5 times that one as well lol.

Attention vegans: you’re not going to save the world by refusing to eat meat.
Regardless of how many people give up on meat just know over 60 billion animals every year are still going to get slaughtered so humans can eat.
Just a shame too many fat westerners are eating enough for themselves and at least 3 starving people in poor countries!
Don’t get me started on part Italians who can’t actually speak any sort of fluent Italian born in Stralia and talk with a typical Aussie accent as much as the next bloke then when they say an Italian word like prosciutto they say: Yeah yeah yeah nah yeah nah pass-us the Prof-scui-Tohhhhhhhhh fuck that shits me. Woman are especially bad at it .

Last edited:

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Don’t get me started on part Italians who can’t actually speak any sort of fluent Italian born in Stralia and talk with a typical Aussie as much as the next bloke then when they say an Italian work like prosciutto they say: Yeah yeah yeah nah yeah nah pass-us the Prof-scui-Tohhhhhhhhh fuck that shits me. Woman are especially bad at it .
I only use my Italian heritage to be racist ,I make pasta my way which would have most wogs throwing their hands in the air and crying ***** can't even build a tower that straight they are the last people on earth to give cooking advice ( well maybe the welsh)

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I only use my Italian heritage to be racist ,I make pasta my way which would have most wogs throwing their hands in the air and crying ***** can't even build a tower that straight they are the last people on earth to give cooking advice ( well maybe the welsh)
I thought you had to have a moustache to be able to speak Italian?