Morning sunshine

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrsJGraham

New Pup
Reaction score
Hey all, long time supporter, first time caller. Dogs fan all my life, live smack bang in the heartland. A chicky babe that knows my footy, not a one eyed fan and a lover of all red heads, specially you James. Blow time on ref! Lets get this game on!!!

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Cheeky babe who knows footy ey? Welcome!

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think you forgot to add your phone number chicky babe ... lol

Raysie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
All I read is that you love gingers (Especially James Graham) and that it's blow time.

Ndawai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your place or mine? haha im kidding!! Welcome aboard the Kennel rocketship!

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
Hello there ...

Good to see Jaline Graham get some support on here.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think you already know it ;) .....

Us mods know more than you think :P
Haha Im very impressed ..yes Mr I I do know her number but was using sarcasm to allude to her overly provocative introduction.

Anyway I can vouch that this chicky babe does know her footy though.

MrsJGraham

New Pup
Reaction score
Can someone help me out here please? What does 'mods' mean? As stated earlier, new to this internet forum discussions and still finding my way around here. Just thought I'd jump online and discuss footy with my fellow Doggies supporters. And thanks Wolfmother for you letter of reference. Didnt think the intro was that provocative. But then again, most members on here are men? Can we discuss footy already!!!

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can someone help me out here please? What does 'mods' mean? As stated earlier, new to this internet forum discussions and still finding my way around here. Just thought I'd jump online and discuss footy with my fellow Doggies supporters. And thanks Wolfmother for you letter of reference. Didnt think the intro was that provocative. But then again, most members on here are men? Can we discuss footy already!!!
Mod are the guys that issue free tickets to Banistan when you step out of line.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Mod is short for moderator. They're like the kennel police.
By the way, what are you wearing ? :-P

Status
Not open for further replies.