Morgan Boyle manly second rower signs with the Dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't be too sure of that.. they have a lot of money tied up in turbos, DCE and taupau.. we should be easily able to outbid them..
I dont even think it comes down to that, its whether there is any truth to our interest in him.
I think if we told Manly that we were interested, they wouldn't put up a big fight to keep him.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So in fox commentary the commentator mentioned us signing boyle?? I thought people said it was a typo?
Boyle has a contract with Manly for 2021, so unless he has received a release, it isn't true. Perhaps Speed read the typo?

RichoDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
One of the commentators on fox also mentioned it during the game he must of read it on the app

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They stuffed up they surely meant waddle.

Boyle is a prop.

Titans and manly fringe at best. No.
This guy was in the top 10 best juniors in the nrl 3 years ago,very big unit who moves very well for his size,and doesn’t come at big cost.swrewd purchase by the club.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Lol people don’t read anything other than the titles of threads in this joint

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Also I don’t know what planet these people are getting Morgan Boyle rated in the top 10 kids coming through. Most definitely wasn’t.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lol people don’t read anything other than the titles of threads in this joint
It was mentioned in the coverage last night that he signed with us..

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Actually 12...

Elliott
Sue
RFM
Stimpson
Jackson
Toomaga
CSmith
Britt
Boyle
Waddel
Thompson
Doorie
Elliott has played most of his first grade career at lock, not second row. Sue is a prop. Toomaga is a prop. CSmith has played lock or off the bench in the middle for us. Boyle has not been confirmed. Thompson is a prop. RFM, Britt, Waddel, and Jackson are second rowers, but can play in the middle.

Of that list I would only agree that 6 are second rowers, and of them 4 can play in the middle at a pinch easily enough.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Elliott has played most of his first grade career at lock, not second row. Sue is a prop. Toomaga is a prop. CSmith has played lock or off the bench in the middle for us. Boyle has not been confirmed. Thompson is a prop. RFM, Britt, Waddel, and Jackson are second rowers, but can play in the middle.

Of that list I would only agree that 6 are second rowers, and of them 4 can play in the middle at a pinch easily enough.
Agree 100% that's a very accurate assessment of our contracted pack... RFM may even be a better prop than a back tower...

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Agree 100% that's a very accurate assessment of our contracted pack... RFM may even be a better prop than a back tower...
Agreed, hopefully Waddel or someone comes in and makes a strong claim to start in the second row, which would then provide a real opportunity to give RFM some time in the middle. He was excellent yesterday, has the strength and fitness for it.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So is it true?.. I have great faith that anyone that Hasler let's go, will turn out to be a great player...
He has good pedigree,his father David played for the raiders he was a prop as well,very good player,he apparently had a few issues Garth Brennan the titans coach at the time,and wasn’t getting picked,that’s according to media reports,

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
He has good pedigree,his father David played for the raiders he was a prop as well,very good player,he apparently had a few issues Garth Brennan the titans coach at the time,and wasn’t getting picked,that’s according to media reports,
I actually remember watching him at the Titans thinking this kid is a monster.. and he went alright.. but I can't say I've noticed him at manly... A bit of size in our forward pack would not go astray imo..

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I actually remember watching him at the Titans thinking this kid is a monster.. and he went alright.. but I can't say I've noticed him at manly... A bit of size in our forward pack would not go astray imo..
Try scoring machine...

Status
Not open for further replies.