Morgan Boyle manly second rower signs with the Dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't be too sure of that.. they have a lot of money tied up in turbos, DCE and taupau.. we should be easily able to outbid them..
Exactly,which means the other 26 players share slightly over 5 million which equates to about $192k each,no wonder they all leaving,that’s our des

Reactions: GDR

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also I don’t know what planet these people are getting Morgan Boyle rated in the top 10 kids coming through. Most definitely wasn’t.
Do a bit of research,and u will see,not something I made up,goose .

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
If we’re losing Tolman and Sue . Then buying Waddell and Boyle makes sense. We need at least 5 back rowers (includes the lock) and three props per game. Cost in injuries we need the stock...Have a good look at the Panthers team ...

Reedy

Waterboy
Reaction score
Whether it makes sense depends on what he’s being paid.
Always need back up forwards
Maybe he’s under achieving and Baz can get the best out of him.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Again,
Have we signed this white boi or not!??

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What about that lock from the Cowboys? Where's he heading? Wouldn't mind him. Is it Asiata?

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
We got Hethrington enough said on this yhread

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
What’s with your new profile pic!...are you looking for trouble? I actually thought you were from India. Lol
Oh man.
I always say it. I am Lebanese.

my dad was considered one of Pakistans best commercial cleaners and accepted a gig in Beirut for a year doing maintenance and cleaning on office blocks. Carpet shampoo etc
unknown to him, he dicked my mum and when they came over they were pregnant and I was born on Lebanese soil and lived nearly 4 months there until we made it to Australia.

it left an impression on me and when I look at pics I feel like I'm drawn to it as my homeland.

instead of people being racist to me and calling me rapist, terrorist, hairy etc all I get is curry muncher and Hindu blah blah

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
Oh man.
I always say it. I am Lebanese.

my dad was considered one of Pakistans best commercial cleaners and accepted a gig in Beirut for a year doing maintenance and cleaning on office blocks. Carpet shampoo etc
unknown to him, he dicked my mum and when they came over they were pregnant and I was born on Lebanese soil and lived nearly 4 months there until we made it to Australia.

it left an impression on me and when I look at pics I feel like I'm drawn to it as my homeland.

instead of people being racist to me and calling me rapist, terrorist, hairy etc all I get is curry muncher and Hindu blah blah
Ok, that makes sense..nice one! The real story of Nasheed!

Reesy

Waterboy
Reaction score
Is this signing actually true? Don’t see it reported anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.