More stupid rule changes for JRL from the nrLOL

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Not fair, both my parents were the good kind of alcoholics aswell lmao but they never let me drink at home when i was in my high teens :sob:
I got it every Sunday at lunch, parents didn't want me to but my nonna was like "fuck off" and just gave it to all us kids.

Reaction score
from 8' to 18's my one and only GF came in the 10's, to think kids in the future won't get that chance is just crazy

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I wish I done some form of martial art growing up, watching Cobra Kai makes me want to be a kid again and do it :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
I did martial arts as a kid. Great way to gain confidence, discipline and comradeship. It helped bring me out of my shell. Kinda wish I stuck with it but stopped doing it in my late teens.

Anyway, it's never too late to start mate. Willie Nelson started when he was around 60 and is still doing it. Even became a 5th degree black belt.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I did martial arts as a kid. Great way to gain confidence, discipline and comradeship. It helped bring me out of my shell. Kinda wish I stuck with it but stopped doing it in my late teens.

Anyway, it's never too late to start mate. Willie Nelson started when he was around 60 and is still doing it. Even became a 5th degree black belt.
I wanna do systema or something but I don't like getting hit... :tearsofjoy:

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just found out that kids soccer for under 8's etc don't even keep score. Now no finals in footy, no tackling.. Just give everyone a ribbon and a cuddle and don't play the sport at all. It's a joke.

No wonder why the last few generations are mainly a bunch losers and softcocks out there that never think they're wrong and are always entitled.

All of the best lessons in life are learnt from suffering a loss or hardship of some kind.
Depends on what comps a lot of the local association have it back to full field 11 vs 11 and competitive games even the rep sides only play 7 a side and don't count scores.

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s part of a four-year staggered plan to increase the non-competitive age from nine to 13 by 2026. In 2023 competitive rugby league competitions will begin at under 10s. It will rise to under 11s in 2024, under 12s in 2025 and under 13s in 2026.

I'm lucky my boy doesn't get affected with this bullshit as he is in U11s next year. Otherwise he would of given up on this backyard league.
So some of these kids get what four or five years of competitive rugby league before they potentially have to step up into the Nrl ranks where fans expect a win at all costs mentality.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
So some of these kids get what four or five years of competitive rugby league before they potentially have to step up into the Nrl ranks where fans expect a win at all costs mentality.
Genius, isn't it?

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
So they haven't banned tackling, they basically banned nrl until a certain age and they will all play touch instead.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
So they haven't banned tackling, they basically banned nrl until a certain age and they will all play touch instead.
Banned mid way through U7s...the fuck is that shit?

If you want to ban tackling either ban it in U6s or start of U7/U8 season. Mid way is fkn stupid even for the nrLOL

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just further proof the current admin think they need to change things to justify their positions . . . Stop fucking around with the game you clowns !!

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Had a think about this..first thought we gotta protect the young kids.. However, I thought again..the younger a kid is taught proper tackling technique the better ..in the end it becomes automatic..and is vital, in particular the positioning of the head.. Good technique means less chance of injury..means a safer game..