More dribble from Raymond Dib

Status
Not open for further replies.

froggy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
This is what was in the Daily Telegraph this morning at the end of the article about the dogs:

"Dib could not be contacted yesterday as The Saturday Telegraph was told he had lost his phone after returning from a recent overseas trip"

Are you $&@$ kidding me? Is he 5 years old? Thats the excuse trotted out by our club chairman to the main newspaper in Australia.

I am convinced Dib is the biggest problem in the club. He is the one who somehow backed Des again and he is the stumbling block to Des pissing off.

Folks, we are $&@$!

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Lebanese call it the game of bulls because they dont even have a translation for the words "rugby league".

Thats how far out of touch we are.

Gary McIntyre was putting together a rival ticket in 2008 but pulled the pin once he found out he would be running against Mortimer and Lamb.
"I wasn't going to run against two blokes whom I revere as champion players of this club," McIntyre said.

His son was appointed the ceo of Canterbury Leagues Club 2012. He resigned before the end of 2012 because of the nepotism that permeates this club stopped him from effecting change.

Mortimer was quoted as saying "the only fault I have with Gary is he is too passionate about the Bulldogs".

Fuck these self preservationists off and bring back the Hughes and McIntyres.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
This is what was in the Daily Telegraph this morning at the end of the article about the dogs:

"Dib could not be contacted yesterday as The Saturday Telegraph was told he had lost his phone after returning from a recent overseas trip"

Are you $&@$ kidding me? Is he 5 years old? Thats the excuse trotted out by our club chairman to the main newspaper in Australia.

I am convinced Dib is the biggest problem in the club. He is the one who somehow backed Des again and he is the stumbling block to Des pissing off.

Folks, we are $&@$!
The guy is just a smarmy wanker. He gets off on lying and giving the media the run around. Total power hungry turd.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

Folks, we are $&@$!
More then likely just an excuse to not face the heat from the media.

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Canterbury chairman Ray Dib has defended the decision to re-sign Des Hasler until the end of 2019 and has declared "we are not looking to sack" the embattled coach.

The Bulldogs are officially out of playoff contention after Friday night's loss to Penrith, marking the first time since 2011 they won't feature in the finals. The club sacked Kevin Moore after that failed campaign and the pressure is on Hasler after a disappointing campaign.

Under pressure: Des Hasler's tenure at the Bulldogs has been thrown into question by many. Photo: AAP
There was speculation Hasler could be speared at a board meeting during the week, although the premiership-winning mentor will see out the season.

"We've got to talk about the facts here. No, we are not looking at sacking Des," Dib told Fairfax Media.

"Des has signed a new two-year deal, a new contract extension. There have been no other discussions that have taken place on his future since he signed a contract with the board.

"You hear these rumours and innuendo, but I'm telling you they are just rumours. People will say 'I've heard it from this bloke inside or this director', but I can assure you there has been no discussion from the leagues club or football club board of directors."

Hasler has overseen the NRL's most impotent attack, ranked behind even last-placed Newcastle. Unless there is a marked turnaround in the final five rounds, Hasler is on track to post his worst year as a head coach.

Dib defended the decision to hand Hasler a new two-year contract in April.

"We took our time, we didn't rush into it," Dib said.

"We did our due diligence, we spoke to everyone concerned at the time and signed a two-year contract. We won't deviate from that for now.

"What we have to do now is stick together, stick tight and finish the year strongly."

Asked if he could guarantee Hasler will see out his new deal, Dib said: "He signed a new two-year contract and we've had no further discussions about his future since he signed.

"We took our time, we didn't rush into signing the contract. I believe we have the right corporate governance in place to review things as due.

"At the end of the season we will sit down and review. We're disappointed, we'll talk to the players and the coaching staff and see what has gone wrong and how we can fix it going forward to next year."

Pressed on if Hasler would go if the review deemed him part of the problem rather than the solution, Dib said: "We will have to wait and see once we do the review. We've got five more games to go, we want to finish strongly, do the review and then plan going forward."

Canterbury fans have been critical of the club's inability to retain Josh Reynolds, who will be replaced by Warriors playmaker Kieran Foran next season. Another international, Aaron Woods, is the club's other big-name recruit for 2018.

"Kieran is the first marquee half we have signed since Ricky Stuart," Dib said.

"I'm not putting all the pressure on him or use that as an excuse, but hopefully it will solve most of our problems as far as direction and leadership in attack.

"Our defence has been pretty good save for two blowouts.

"I'm hoping once we do the review, fix those deficiencies with Kieran and Aaron and a couple of others we've signed, we can get it together."

The decision to reappoint Hasler, coupled with another failed campaign, could cost Dib and his directors their jobs. Club legend and former director Paul Dunn is considering running against Dib at February's board elections and there may be other challengers at the polls. The 'family club' is also in the process of finding a new CEO to replace the outgoing Raelene Castle.

"The buck stops with me," Dib said.

"We've got good governance that allows any qualified member to challenge the board.

"This current board is determined to return the Bulldogs to where they need to be, as leaders of the game.

"We're all working together to get there. I can't worry about next February, our board's decisions are based around next February. They are based on what is in front of us, we have a plan and we will review our strategic plan very soon."

Last marquee half signing was Ricky Stuart. Our last marquee half signing was Brett Kimmorley you dope

Two blowouts? We had blowouts against Manly, Penrith & Broncos you dope
DIB You're full of shit Idiot, you are bigger problem that Des and you need to go first

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lebanese call it the game of bulls because they dont even have a translation for the words "rugby league".

Gary McIntyre was putting together a rival ticket in 2008 but pulled the pin once he found out he would be running against Mortimer and Lamb.
"I wasn't going to run against two blokes whom I revere as champion players of this club," McIntyre said.

His son was appointed the ceo of Canterbury Leagues Club 2012. He resigned before the end of 2012 because of the nepotism that permeates this club stopped him from effecting change.

Mortimer was quoted as saying "the only fault I have with Gary is he is too passionate about the Bulldogs".

Fuck these self preservationists off and bring back the Hughes and McIntyres.
I have no idea how old McIntyre is now but I would much rather have someone's that will do anything to win and do his best for the club then self serving Dib and his stooges. Sooner Dib and the Cooreys are gone the better.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Funny enough, when Brits introduced cricket to indians , they didnt have the word in hindi for "ball" and " bat". The word ball and bat in hindi is actually the english word ball and bat.

initially they called ball as a "small cannon ball"

and the bat as "device which is used to wash cloths"

rest is history.

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When the day arrives and Dib is given the flick every supporter should stand outside of the leagues club and as he's walking out we should all yell out Fuck off and never come back you f'ing turd.

Art Vandelay

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Folks, we are $&@$!
Its believable seeing that it was from Dib himself.
The club is in the way it is because too many people in the higher positions within the club only care about their positions & nothing else. Much like the NSW State of Origin team.
The club needs a long overdue overhaul & assessment / plan for the future moving forward. I dont trust Dib as he couldnt even hold Politis' shoes.
Des has expired long time ago. Just look at that fat, oxygen thief Cleal that he brought over years ago. Guys just an embarrassment & i really dont know how he can either sleep at night nor look in the mirror everyday. A disgusting pig of a man.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
At least he does the right thing and goes to church
Something you should all take up noobs
If you're going to church on Sunday, please pray that we sack our coach and incompetent chairman at the agm ....noob.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
I have no idea how old McIntyre is now but I would much rather have someone's that will do anything to win and do his best for the club then self serving Dib and his stooges. Sooner Dib and the Cooreys are gone the better.
Not sure either mate but he was chairman of the board for 23 of the 30 years he was here. We need to bring that type of experience back into the fold and stop gambling with people who dont have a feel for the game.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not sure either mate but he was chairman of the board for 23 of the 30 years he was here. We need to bring that type of experience back into the fold and stop gambling with people who dont have a feel for the game.
Folkes needs to be bought back into the fold aswell. Every premiership since 1980 has had Folkes involved in someway or another...

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He treats the club and us fans with disdain, whilst it's a business no need for corporate jargon and hiding behind corporate governance blah blah

Ray and Des fail to connect to the Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs STORY

No stats no fast talking cliche mother fucker can hide this fact

Just look at our results

Get people in the important positions that understand our Story and we will see a happy ending

Reactions: DT

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
At least he does the right thing and goes to church
Something you should all take up noobs
Yeah everyone pack your kids up and take them to church......I'm certain the Priests would love that!

Reactions: DT

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
so disrespectful to brett kimmorley, he was fantastic for us in that short time, still one of my favourite bulldogs

Status
Not open for further replies.