Moral support & being the cheer squad.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wound up taking about 4 and a bit hours. Created thread right at the end of the game pretty much.

Dubbo. Central NSW pretty much. Famous for its zoo and an old jail.

Tooheys new. Assume it's full strength

Where has my invite been for the hookers and cocaine nights you talk about. You've hurt my feelings as much as I hurt yours. Turns out my dad is a piker anyway. If you can get to Dubbo with hookers and coke in half hour to an hoir I've got enough beers to keep a moderate buzz going that long. If not it's time for me to sleep.
Fuck she be warm out there today mate, at least your keeping hydrated[emoji23]

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
It's 36 degrees at the moment. It's supposed to rise to about 45 this week though.
A7B62C6A-9D14-4C52-AFC4-ABDE96CAAAE4.jpeg

Fuck come out for the Drive to Nyngan and we will have a few beers. I’m here for a few more days as well and fuck it’s hot..

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Do you fish at all. Wouldn't mind finding somewhere to wet a line. Does the bogan river have water in it at the moment? Beer and fishing is a great test of multi tasking.
Not the most skilled fishermen. The Bogan is still low as but apparently according to locals have had a few good downpours. The only worthwhile pub here (I wouldn’t dare go in the locals one id get eaten up with my Newtown Jets hat on and fancy prick shoes not thongs) but the owner got done for being a weapons dealer lol.

I’m actually off to Bourke next. I have a soft spot fir the place for reasons I’m not sure.