Moorebank Rams Sydney Shield

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
There’s a condensed version of the Sydney Shield starting this weekend quite a few Bulldogs are playing for Moorebank. The team list is so random and missing so many players.

1. Declan Casey 2. Zachary Rumble 3. Iverson Fuatimau 4. Jake Horton 5. Mosese Vuki 6.Johnny Lee Gabrael 9. Ryan Gray 12. Elvis John Oloaga 13. Kurtis Lamaro 15. Vikilifi Hopoi 16. Jordan Mcgrath 17. Chance Te Atua

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Elvis John Oloaga I believe that payed in Liverpool comp. in defence hits like a Mack truck. Hope he manages his fitness and weight could be great in future years. Some real talent juniors in that team

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Last weekends and this weekends game have been suspended due to corona.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Rams are playing Ryde at 3:00pm Sunday at Hammondville Oval.

21. Zachary Rumble 2. Mosese Vuki 3. Iverson Fuatimau 4. Kurtis Lamaro 5. Laitia Moceidreke 6. James Valevatu 7. Christian Urso 23. Mosese Pope 9. Ryan Gray 10. Jason Tuulau 11.Chance Te Atua 12. Elvis John Oloaga 13.Kurtis Morrin 14. Jordan Mcgrath 15. Joshua Kalati 16. Vikilifi Hopoi 18. Jaycob Oloaga 19.Josh Schofield

FatDogSlim

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

21. Zachary Rumble 2. Mosese Vuki 3. Iverson Fuatimau 4. Kurtis Lamaro 5. Laitia Moceidreke 6. James Valevatu 7. Christian Urso 23. Mosese Pope 9. Ryan Gray 10. Jason Tuulau 11.Chance Te Atua 12. Elvis John Oloaga 13.Kurtis Morrin 14. Jordan Mcgrath 15. Joshua Kalati 16. Vikilifi Hopoi 18. Jaycob Oloaga 19.Josh Schofield
Would this be an U20s comp ?

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would this be an U20s comp ?
It's a open age made up of 20s Canterbury cup players and players who can't make either grade like a 3rd grade comp but at least some of the 20s are getting a run with there not having 20s this year

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
got a question for those following junior comp. Dont know where to put it and dont feel like starting new thread.
With all these talks about changing age limit, can alamoti be fasttracked to start by end of next season?

stingray

Kennel Established
Reaction score
jo Suaalli is on another level, levels even above alamoti, alamoti time will come eventually.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
It's a open age made up of 20s Canterbury cup players and players who can't make either grade like a 3rd grade comp but at least some of the 20s are getting a run with there not having 20s this year
the sydney shield is a very low grade competition these days. The presidents cup is now the premier nsw based competition, it was formally the Ron Massey cup. The Ron Massey cup would take the players that dropped out of the reserve teams in a regular season.
The Bulldogs feeder team to this is Cabramatta in the parra juniour league, they have pulled the pin due to covid.
In the parramatta competition, most of their 20's players are now being distributed to a 4 team competition in the parra comp. Now sure if they dogs are doing anything like this with their 20's and canterbury cup players.

stingray

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Jo suaalli highlights.

40 second mark, he walked all over alamoti

FatDogSlim

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

I hear Iverson has potential, also his younger brothers. And Gray is supposed to go okay as well.

Anyone else there to write home about ?

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I hear Iverson has potential, also his younger brothers. And Gray is supposed to go okay as well.

Anyone else there to write home about ?
Zac Rumble played a few Flegg games last year too. He was injured for most of the year but I’d supposed to have big wraps on him but I haven’t seen much of him.

FatDogSlim

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Jo suaalli highlights.

40 second mark, he walked all over alamoti
I wouldn’t say walked all over him. More like combination of bad defensive read and half hearted attempt. He was also marking the outside support player.

At 15/16 I wouldn’t read to much into it. Let’s see where they at once they in 20s

I still have high hopes for alamoti, he reminds me of Willie Talau

Life_of_League

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Watch Sydney shield game last week. Our Flegg boys playing in this comp are gonna get injured, I think! Our Flegg boys look like a team that train. As for their opposition, looked more like a bunch of blokes coming together to have a run with no shape, no structure, no fitness.
Would like to see what happens with the likes of Ryan Gray, Iverson Fuatimau and a few others that have their contract up this year.