Opinion Montoya

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
They will! He's our future. Averillo could be in a wheelchair and play better than Montoya.

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
A kick up the arse out the door immediately never to return

Delta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He was brave today. Took many tough carries since the Dragons refuse to kick to DWZ. Wouldn't say that error was entirely his fault... One thing is for sure... he should get the go over Reimis next week... at least he isn't lazy.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Tim Lafai for the rest of the year might be OK if you have Holland, Smith and Montoya to pick from.

Dakdah

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He’s f*cking terrible. Wouldn’t make any other first grade side

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's pretty unfortunate, it wasn't a great pass from Lewis (surprise, surprise) but he should have caught it for sure.
He actually has dug in and had a real crack since coming back, has been better than Holland anyway.

Before everyone attacks me, I'm not saying to re-sign him, so just relax.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Slow, uncoordinated, no footwork and has no impact - he's just bog average. Looks great in CC but in NRL he's out of his depth.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All our back line are great depth players and that’s it, should be there to fill in for injuries and that’s it. Most wont make any other grade side in the comp

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All our back line are great depth players and that’s it, should be there to fill in for injuries and that’s it. Most wont make any other grade side in the comp

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hed be feeling very down with the dropped ball..

Not a good time to be sticking the boot into him IMO..

But agree that several players in our team including him that arent NRL level..

Last edited:

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Monty’s lost whatever speed he had after that injury. I reckon Tolman would beat him over 100

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He was brave today. Took many tough carries since the Dragons refuse to kick to DWZ. Wouldn't say that error was entirely his fault... One thing is for sure... he should get the go over Reimis next week... at least he isn't lazy.
Lewis shouldn’t have been trying the hero play, but it appeared Montoya was a step behind the play and had to try too hard to get to it. And for Monti that means and error is likely.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Who was it that was saying Montoya was going to surprise us all when he came back into first grade? I guess that’s the surprise we were all waiting for.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Monty’s lost whatever speed he had after that injury. I reckon Tolman would beat him over 100
If only he countered this by gaining some playing ability.
Montoya was , is and will always be dud reserve grade footballer. His presence on our roster is one one of the reasons we are sitting in pole wooden spoon position.

Last edited: