Montoya selected for Fiji next weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deathspell

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The coach must be a very,very,close relative.I demand a DNA test as exhibit 1.While we're at it,DNA the dumbest fool in his family's village,exhibit 2.
Pity the game is at Campbelltown and not Papua New Guinea.Odds on,as usual,he would have got himself lost and end up in the jungle.
He would have made a juicy meal for the headhunters.Carefully cooked medium rare,with a spit through his a-hole and glazed to perfection.For extra flavor they will stick a red apple in his mouth and nicely season him with fresh herbs.The chief has the honor of eating pickled balls as a side dish.

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The coach must be a very,very,close relative.I demand a DNA test as exhibit 1.While we're at it,DNA the dumbest fool in his family's village,exhibit 2.
Pity the game is at Campbelltown and not Papua New Guinea.Odds on,as usual,he would have got himself lost and end up in the jungle.
He would have made a juicy meal for the headhunters.Carefully cooked medium rare,with a spit through his a-hole and glazed to perfection.For extra flavor they will stick a red apple in his mouth and nicely season him with fresh herbs.The chief has the honor of eating pickled balls as a side dish.
That is really harsh but I agree

Deathspell

Kennel Established
Reaction score
That is really harsh but I agree
Probably is,I intended to soften my feelings with jest,but honestly the dude is a liability atm and I believe others deserve his spot.A winger that tries to take on a fast fullback so close to the sideline on the 3rd tackle,with his team only 2 points behind,minutes from full time is a glory hog.He deserves to be roasted like the hog he is!

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It was a toss up between him and a 90yo goat hearder.

Status
Not open for further replies.