Money bill williams

Status
Not open for further replies.

rwalker999

Kennel Established
Reaction score
MONEY BILL WILLIAMS

You have to love Sonny Bill Williams.
Truly, the ultimate sporting mercenary of the modern time, if not, ever.

Makes himself unavailable for the Anzac test due to a dummy spit over being implicated with some sleeping pills and energy drink abuse last year in England. He is a naughty mercenary.
He then finds out today he wasn't even been considered for a place in the national NZ team.
He chose not to communicate his unavailability to the NZ NRL, so I suppose they could not be accused of dropping the mercenary as a result.

This guy was nurtured as a kid by the Bulldogs for many years prior to his first grade debut. He turned his back on the club like a thief in the night and bolted to France to line his pockets.
He is back in NZ rugby next year and is clearly over the NRL and the right to represent the country that produced him.
He is nothing short of a of pathetic, money grapping mercenary who stops at nothing to denigrate ethics and morals which drive most of us.
I hope Money Bill ends up with a very big house - one that will accommodate the ego and inflamed head that accompanies his dainty shoulders.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
There is a Sonny thread in the General section already.

rwalker999

Kennel Established
Reaction score
MONEY BILL WILLIAMS

You have to love Sonny Bill Williams.
Truly, the ultimate sporting mercenary of the modern time, if not, ever.

Makes himself unavailable for the Anzac test due to a dummy spit over being implicated with some sleeping pills and energy drink abuse last year in England. He is a naughty mercenary.
He then finds out today he wasn't even been considered for a place in the national NZ team.
He chose not to communicate his unavailability to the NZ NRL, so I suppose they could not be accused of dropping the mercenary as a result.

This guy was nurtured as a kid by the Bulldogs for many years prior to his first grade debut. He turned his back on the club like a thief in the night and bolted to France to line his pockets.
He is back in NZ rugby next year and is clearly over the NRL and the right to represent the country that produced him.
He is nothing short of a of pathetic, money grapping mercenary who stops at nothing to denigrate ethics and morals which drive most of us.
I hope Money Bill ends up with a very big house - one that will accommodate the ego and inflamed head that accompanies his dainty shoulders.
His theme song should be True Colours by Cindy Lauper. He couldn't help himself. He tried to be nice and his grubby true colours shone through.
First the Dogs, now his country.
What an ordinary excuse of a human existence !

rwalker999

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Thanks Bob - you might arrange for the mods to transfer it.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
What he does and chooses is for his own benefit, doing it for himself. I can't blame him frankly and I'm well and truly over what he did. In short, who cares.

(((((SMACK)))))

Jados Boutros
Reaction score
Who gives a shit! SBW is the most versatile duel international in the modern game. Throw in boxing and he is a sporting cash machine. Good luck to him.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
All this SBW and Barba bashing is getting really old. I don't mean to offend the OP, and I'm sorry if I have, I'm just sick of seeing it all over the Bulldogs forum.

We're playing some good footy, so who cares about those two?

Last edited by a moderator:

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
SBW knows what he is worth and how good of an athlete he is, he might aswell milk it for all its worth so he can kick back and chill with his family plus he will have something there for his children in the future. People say he is ignorant and stuff about knowing all the girls want him (being a jerk apparently) and shit, well he should be because with the fame, money, the athletic ability he has and the body that comes with it he should have an ego that an alpha male has as he is one.

He isn't the brightest cookie but I'm sure most men wouldn't be comfortable around him due to his dominating nature or having him around their women for the same fact, I'm also sure many people would choose being him rather then fat ass Einstein as I would to be honest.

I don't idle the bloke or anything nor really care what he does but it is his life and he can do what he views as best for him and people need to get over that...

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Do people seriously give a sh1t about what SBW does? If he wants to make himself unavailable then that's his choice to do so get over it people.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
All this SBW and Barba bashing is getting really old. I don't mean to offed the OP, and I'm sorry if I have, I'm just sick of seeing it all over the Bulldogs forum.

We're playing some good footy, so who cares about those two?
Yup

Status
Not open for further replies.