Mods, can we get another sub section?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It can be called “Late Night Thoughts with Nasheed”, where Nasheed can post all his threads, with the occasional cameo from David Holland. You can put it in the Rugby League section of the website.

I like reading Nasheed’s post, it’s pretty good entertainment, but sometimes it clutters up the Bulldogs discussion section.

This way, Nasheed can get a well deserved promotion to talk show host, while the Bulldogs discussion can be left for major Bulldogs discussions.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
What on earth is this

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
What on earth is this
I’m trying to get the mods to promote you to your own section, kind of like one of those Late Night talk shows, where you can host threads, maybe have a few guests over to post from time to time.

I enjoy your threads and think they’re great, and I think it would be a great idea if there was a place where you can post freely without some members constantly whinging about you making threads.

It’s a win/win.

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Nasheed should start his own podcast. He clearly has many insiders at the club and he could bring them on for interviews, perhaps making use of voice disguising software for the sake of protecting their identities.

And that's devastating news about Mr holland. He had a crack at one too many potetnial recruits and flew too close to the sun.

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He will require adult supervision though. Im sure he is 15 yo

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL, I used to work at Woolies in Granville - don't remember seeing that carpark looking that bad
Yeah Nasheed and his hoon brothers just trashed the place, they all meet there waiting to pick up Uber eats delivery orders

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
The thread started as funny but has started to become abuse so it's closed

Status
Not open for further replies.