Model railway layout

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Impressive $345,000 for the whole collection and $1200 for the roundhouse and $1500 for that brass locomotive. This guy would be nuts to sell it. My collection and layout is nothing compared to his.
Keep building up your collection though, it could be a good investment for you later down the track.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Keep building up your collection though, it could be a good investment for you later down the track.
I will man. Most of my collection in particular my Hornby Thomas collection will be of value years from now

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Looks awesome ... and probably more reliable than Sydney Trains too .. what do you think @Wahesh?
It's not a hard thing to top. I mean I think the Christmas train set I bought a few years ago is more reliable than Sydney trains!

:tonguewink::tonguewink::tonguewink:

Nah seriously though @mt_pride94 awesome work mate. One day share with us a video of the final product with the train in action :grinning:

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You know what I like? The fact that you can tell this is a train maintenance factory complete with tracks leading into it. The extra effort that you've put in is showing mate. Well done.
Thanks man. I like how it becomes more lifelike as we progress. I am proud of what dad and I have done so far.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
WOW ... that looks amazing !!!

Attention to detail is superb.

Are you going to wire it up with LED lighting in the buildings?
Thank you. Its getting there. No we won't unfortunately. Too much money and time (which we don't have).