Model railway layout

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
wow @Chris Harding would appreciate this.

Wish I had so much roam in my garage to do something like this.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thank you very much man. I appericate it.
Wold love to do something like that. My old neighbor whos also a dogs supporter makes steam engines for those miniature railways .can take up to 6 years to do 1. He machines every single part himself it fucking amazing to see how he does it.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wold love to do something like that. My old neighbor whos also a dogs supporter makes steam engines for those miniature railways .can take up to 6 years to do 1. He machines every single part himself it fucking amazing to see how he does it.
That is awesome man. I have seen them at model railway exhibitions. They are awesome. I have had some of my collection since I was a kid.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
@mt_pride94
Check this dudes layout fucking unbelievable you don't realize how big it is till he starts walking through it

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Impressive mate. I had one of those when i was a kid. Now my nephew has one as well and he lives it.
My kid's borderline obsessed.
He lines the trains up perfectly, they all have to go the same way, and must have the correct tenders with them.
If I move them around when he's not looking, he freaks out.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My kid's borderline obsessed.
He lines the trains up perfectly, they all have to go the same way, and must have the correct tenders with them.
If I move them around when he's not looking, he freaks out.
My nephew is exactly the same. I am also a perfectionist on my layout as well.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I made a steam train in metalwork at school.
It worked, but I got impatient with how long it took to build up a head of steam, so I tapped the boiler filler, put in a tyre valve and ran it on compressed air.
It fucken flew !

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I made a steam train in metalwork at school.
It worked, but I got impatient with how long it took to build up a head of steam, so I tapped the boiler filler, put in a tyre valve and ran it on compressed air.
It fucken flew !
Holy shit that would have been fun to watch.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Very impressive..do you remember the train set up in the miniature Metropolis model in Superman Returns? Best thing about the movie!!