Model complains of ‘jaw ache’ after vowing to perform sex acts on 19 million voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Ahhhh, the mother country.....

A PATRIOTIC model is complaining of jaw ache after vowing to perform oral sex on 19 million men who voted “No” in the recent Italian referendum.

Paola Saulino, 27, has so far fellated around 400 politically active gents as part of her nationwide “Pompa (pump) Tour”, The Sunreported.

The actress pledged to pleasure everyone who voted against Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi’s constitutional reforms last November.

And after a resounding 59 per cent of the electorate voted “No”, principled Paola kept her promise and has bravely embarked on an epic sex quest.

Speaking with the Daily Star Online, the social media sensation insisted, “I am woman of my word.”

Saulino, from Napoli, started the first leg of her tour in Italy’s historic capital Rome on January 7 and completed the phase in Palermo on January 21.

But as she takes some time out between events, Paola has admitted she feels “tired”, “stressed” and is complaining of a sore jaw.

She has now climbed down from her vow to perform sex acts on all 19.4 million voters.

Yet she has declared she intends to fellate one million men as part of the tour.

She said: “My goal is one million, I would love one million.”

In the revealing interview, Paola confirmed she decides whether each man wears a condom or not. She adds: “Nobody has complained so far.”

She also details her most embarrassing encounter, where one anxious man was too overcome with emotion to perform.

She said: “He then started to cry, saying, ‘I am sorry I am too shy.’”

Each randy punter completes an application form via email and then receives their own unique and coveted booking code.

But not everyone is a fan of Paola’s ambitious tour.

Some critics have labelled her a “hussy” while others accused her of “throwing mud on those who defend the constitution”.

However, Paola hit back claiming people should “not take themselves too seriously”.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Still nowhere near the amount of dicks Kum Kuntrashian has sucked.

That talentless whore is like "pfft, is that it?". Fucking twat.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Still nowhere near the amount of dicks Kum Kuntrashian has sucked.

That talentless whore is like "pfft, is that it?". Fucking twat.
Just the black ones

Reactions: K E

yearofthedog

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
And people say we have the greatest country ever ?!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Imagine being Mr 1 million. By that stage she'd be so sick of it that it'd probably be the worst head you'd ever get. She'd probably fall asleep with your junk in her mouth.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
she will get through it she Italian, plenty of practice slurping that spaghetti down

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Isn't that what happens in a Lesbian relationship at the wrong time of the month?
cunnilingus isn't just for lesbians... (not that I would ever do that activity at that particular time).

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Mouth aids, hepatitis and herpes ... coming soon ... pun intended.

She'll spread it like a human petri dish too!

Status
Not open for further replies.