News Model Annalise Braakensiek found dead in Potts Point apartment

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Such sad news. May she rest in peace.

Some find it difficult to continuously reach out, fearing they're a bother. But even if it's just a text or quick phone call to let someone know how you feel, it can make a difference.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Condolences to all her family and friends. The sad thing for those left behind is that they'll forever have to question whether they could have done anything to help. If you feel like you are alone and without hope, remember that even if you don't want to burden your family or friends you can ring a number of organizations that will help anonymously.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Depression doesn't discriminate...

Sad that someone like her, still with a lot going for her, ending her life. I'm sure there would have been many a lovely guy out there happy to be with her, make her happy, and grow old together.

Lifes too short to spend it wondering about what ifs, and dwelling on shit. Something I've learned all too much myself.

Problems and dark times will occur in life, but fuck them off and move on with things, rather than letting them fester and eventually snap you.
Was she a stunner, living that sort of life style appears bliss but far to often ends badly, similar ending to Marilyn Monroe when I was growing up, most likely would have been happier with a garbo hubby and a few kids in a fibro.

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Again ?
just kidding ... what a babe , actually watched Fat pizza the other night

sad story rip

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
What an odd thread bump

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Its alright I wish I didn't post anything now. I don't want to bother anyone with my stupid shit
I feel the same my bro.

Im used to be the problem solver, now im a problem supplier

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Fuck this is sad.

I loved watching her on fat pizza. She was comedic gold.

I can’t ever imagine what goes on in someone’s head in those final moments before they take their life. It must be horrific.

RIP