Mmmm Mmmm - VKFM lovin', Baby!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
It's what people have been waiting all week for, and it's finally here!

This week's 'Vargster's Featured Kennel Member' goes to the one, the only...

HANSTA

A popular face in the Army and on the Kennel, Hansta is one of the most beloved characters that calls The Kennel home. Known for his famous portrayal of DJ Yallah in round 26 this year, Hansta has acquired some-what of a cult following, with appearances on the footy show and even being asked to pose with Jamal Idris for a photo.

He is also a great source for the latest news stories, with fantastic threads including:

- Todd Carney Falls off Balcony
- Reports: Travolta cheating on pregnant wife at 'gay spas'
- Cletus Wins $260m On Lotto

and...

- Disabled Woman Strips for Airport Security

So please, show your love for this week's VKFM winner, Hansta, by posting some of your fondest memories of this crazy, crazy man.

Hansta, please do us the honour of answering a few quick questions so that we may all know you slightly better:

1) Did you have to purchase anything for your DJ Yallah costume, or was it made up from your everyday attire? I had the pants and wig already. Alex got me the bling and Adam aka lebobulldog told me where to get the jacket

2) If you had to turn for one man on the Kennel, who would it be? My bro rami. As most know, we are really brothers from another mother

3) What is your fondest Army memory? Tough one really. In the 90s I'd have to say the bulldogs vs parra major semi. It was an awesome experience as a 13 year old seeing the army go wild and then the after party at belmore was spectacular. In this decade, I'd have to say the Melbourne and Newcastle trips of the 2010 season.

4) You're captain at touch footy, and you get to pick first. Who do you choose out of Rami, Moe, Slippery, KE, Mongoose, and Kieran? He already has a big head but I'd have to say Mikey aka Slips. We even have our own code 'Blaze' When i shout it out he always knows what to do

Last edited by a moderator:

Moodey

Unknown
Reaction score
Hani is one of the smartest footy freaks I've met and one memory that always makes me lol is the rme he and I were at the leagues club and some random taught him the rules of a scrum lol his reaction was priceless

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
As for Hansta. The man knows his sport, very insightful

Moodey

Unknown
Reaction score
Why are these threads always marred with controversy?

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Cheers buddy, too kind :grinning:

Hansta, please do us the honour of answering a few quick questions so that we may all know you slightly better:

1) Did you have to purchase anything for your DJ Yallah costume, or was it made up from your everyday attire? I had the pants and wig already. Alex got me the bling and Adam aka lebobulldog told me where to get the jacket :grinning:

2) If you had to turn for one man on the Kennel, who would it be? My bro rami. As most know, we are really brothers from another mother

3) What is your fondest Army memory? Tough one really. In the 90s I'd have to say the bulldogs vs parra major semi. It was an awesome experience as a 13 year old seeing the army go wild and then the after party at belmore was spectacular. In this decade, I'd have to say the Melbourne and Newcastle trips of the 2010 season.

4) You're captain at touch footy, and you get to pick first. Who do you choose out of Rami, Moe, Slippery, KE, Mongoose, and Kieran? He already has a big head but I'd have to say Mikey aka Slips. We even have our own code 'Blaze' When i shout it out he always knows what to do :grinning:

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
Why are these threads always marred with controversy?
It's the nature of the VKFM, Moodey.

Sort of like the Emmys - people who win one only have good things to say about the award, where as the losers act as if winning an Emmy is cheap and terrible.

Congrats again Hani, well deserved. People - keep the stories coming!

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This should be a place to congratulate our fellow members - in this instance Hansta - on there continued support of the team and forum we all love. Negativity and bickering only draws everyone's focus away from what this thread is truly about.

Again, congratulations Hani, and all other previous VKFM winners. Let's hear it for Hansta!
You mean congratulate the regular groupies who frequent the games and this forum. It's not really The Kennel (as in the forum) Featured Member and the previous winners prove that.

Future winners will probably include; BlackDog, Paulina, Vajagongz_xxx83, Slippery, Doggie Diva and then people like The_Greatest and possibly even Chris Bain at some stage.

I didn't mind this for the first week, but now I am definitely not in support of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
M

mongoose

Congratulations on being VKFM Hansta. You have stolen all of our hearts with your antics.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yes, congratulations sir. I'd also like to
congratulate BlackDog for when he is VKFM (probably wouldve been next week if I didn't bring up the nature of this feature).

It's funny because this thread highlights the main gripe I have always had with The Kennel and why many either join and don't contribute, or don't join. Too much outside influence.

Status
Not open for further replies.