Mlb

Status
Not open for further replies.

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Surprised that no one has started an MLB forum yet!! Figured I would start one. Not the best time I realise given the season is coming to and end.

Start off by saying I am a Pirates fan and as such I gotta say I hate the wildcard round!!! Pittsburgh were the second best team in the league and yet because they finished second in our division we had a one game wildcard to make the finals. We lost and now we are out. The finals system sucks

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Life long Atlanta Braves fan in the MLB and 9ers fan in the NFL, needless to say, I have no interest in discussing either

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Life long Atlanta Braves fan in the MLB and 9ers fan in the NFL, needless to say, I have no interest in discussing either
Haha I can understand that!! So why Atlanta?

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Haha I can understand that!! So why Atlanta?
Mate, I have played baseball my whole life, I have coached at rep level, and currently coach an under 14's team,

When I was getting into it the Braves were a great team to watch, and Greg Maddux was an AMAZING pitcher

Geez, why Pittsburgh?

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
G
Mate, I have played baseball my whole life, I have coached at rep level, and currently coach an under 14's team,

When I was getting into it the Braves were a great team to watch, and Greg Maddux was an AMAZING pitcher

Geez, why Pittsburgh?
Greg Maddux was an unbelievable pitcher!! Way ahead of his time

Pittsburgh is my city started going for the Penguins then got into NFL and went for steelers and at that point decided I was going for the others so may as well go for the Pirates and became a die hard fan!!!

blah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cubs are two series wins away from making the back to the future 2 prediction come true as said in the movie we should of put money on the cubs

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Cubs are two series wins away from making the back to the future 2 prediction come true as said in the movie we should of put money on the cubs
This is pretty funny. Now, where is my hoverboard?

107 years is a long time to wait.

blah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is pretty funny. Now, where is my hoverboard?

107 years is a long time to wait.
If we go 107 years without a premiership none of us and most of our kids or future kids won't be able to experience it imagine that

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Congratulations to KC. Some pretty crazy comebacks to win it.

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Congratulations to KC. Some pretty crazy comebacks to win it.
Yeah they played well that was an exciting game yesterday!! Was definitely cheering for them over the mets can't bring myself to go for any New York team!!

Status
Not open for further replies.