Mitchell Pearce released

Status
Not open for further replies.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
For mine if you set out to buy a premiership and don't at least make the GF you fail. I really can't see them getting there. In fact I think they will be lucky to make the bottom half of the 8. Their pack is getting softer and while they have individually good backs it takes more than good players to make a good team and I can't see blokes of the personality of the ones who have left not having a negative impact on the team. Like it or not it happened to us when the Tank left. It wasn't about his game so much but about the way he held a few of our blokes together. They all went downhill overnight when he left. Then when Ennis went they really spiralled and never got it back.
Imagine if the talks of Napa leaving are true, pack even weaker.
I dont see waht the Chooks gain from getting Cronk and releasing Pearce. Will disrupt the playing group on top of everything else.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Imagine if the talks of Napa leaving are true, pack even weaker.
I dont see waht the Chooks gain from getting Cronk and releasing Pearce. Will disrupt the playing group on top of everything else.
I agree. someone close to the top of footy in this country said to me the other day that cameron smith IS the Melbourne Storm and the rest are bit players. Cronk is 34 and while there is no doubt he is a good player there is still a big question mark over whether he is the player that will make so much of a difference that it justifies tearing the club apart. Still, it's not our problem for a change so bugger em.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Prolly wants to stay in Sydney and be Maloney's replacement, if the Sharks can fit him under the cap.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can Pearce really join the Sharks? I thought one of the reasons Moylan signed with them was because he was guaranteed to play 6?

Status
Not open for further replies.