Mitchell Pearce released

Status
Not open for further replies.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The great one will not be going back to league anytime soon, his next goal is the 2019 Rugby World Cup where he is automatic selection in the centres for the All Blacks.
Fantactic news, if he doesn't play for us I don't want him anywhere near a rugby league game.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Roosters will sign Crichton and Hayne... can see it a mile away.

Also Pearce contenders are apparently:
Manly - I'd say a done deal.
Knights - With Hodko, interesting pairing. Unlikely.
Cronulla - How the F?? Didn't they just sign Moylan?
Exactly, plus they were paying Maloney unders, supposedly around $600k.

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Roosters will sign Crichton and Hayne... can see it a mile away.

Also Pearce contenders are apparently:
Manly - I'd say a done deal.
Knights - With Hodko, interesting pairing. Unlikely.
Cronulla - How the F?? Didn't they just sign Moylan?
Hayne is zero chance of playing for the Roosters. He’ll be at Parramatta.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Pearce & Foran combo with Mbye at Fullback would have been a be a great spine and up there with the best of them ... I hope he signs with Melbourne and they knock the Roosters out in the play off's contention LOL

Last edited:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Parra don't want him back
Fixed that for you.

From what I've heard players, coach and support staff are all heavily against Hayne coming back, except for a few on the board that believe he would flourish back at Parra.

HUGE gamble taking him on.. he'd be better in all honesty going to Newcastle and helping them rebuild.

If he signs with Roosters (he's felt them out before now), what a backline.

1. Tedesco
2. Mitchell
3. Hayne / Gordon / Fergo
4. Manu / Gordon / Fergo
5. Tupou

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Fixed that for you.

From what I've heard players, coach and support staff are all heavily against Hayne coming back, except for a few on the board that believe he would flourish back at Parra.

HUGE gamble taking him on.. he'd be better in all honesty going to Newcastle and helping them rebuild.

If he signs with Roosters (he's felt them out before now), what a backline.

1. Tedesco
2. Mitchell
3. Hayne / Gordon / Fergo
4. Manu / Gordon / Fergo
5. Tupou
I agree, he will make the team worse.
Parra has actually look 10x better without Hayne.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saw on 7 news tonight Thurston couldn't help put the boot in to Mitchell Pearce for not swallowing his pride and playing 2nd fiddle to Cooper Cronk. I have never rated Pearce and while Thurston may be a future immortal, this is one time Thurston should shut up and mind his own business.

If he wants to criticise Pearce, for putting himself before the club, then he should think long and hard about how he cost the Cowboys a genuine chance of winning the grand final by putting his Kangaroos and Qld ambitions ahead of the Cowboys when he wasn't fit enough to play those games.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Saw on 7 news tonight Thurston couldn't help put the boot in to Mitchell Pearce for not swallowing his pride and playing 2nd fiddle to Cooper Cronk. I have never rated Pearce and while Thurston may be a future immortal, this is one time Thurston should shut up and mind his own business.

If he wants to criticise Pearce, for putting himself before the club, then he should think long and hard about how he cost the Cowboys a genuine chance of winning the grand final by putting his Kangaroos and Qld ambitions ahead of the Cowboys when he wasn't fit enough to play those games.
Cowboys went okay without Thurston in finals :grinning:

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cowboys went okay without Thurston in finals :grinning:
Except they had very little chance of beating a rampant Melbourne in the grand final. Would have been a much more competitive game with him in there and a great chance of winning.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
So much for the Roosters ass kissing, we love you Mitchel then when the media dies off, fuck off,
Great to see the Roosters lack of emotion.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Except they had very little chance of beating a rampant Melbourne in the grand final. Would have been a much more competitive game with him in there and a great chance of winning.
Nobody else was going to win that game. It was Cronks glory moment because the NRL expected he would retire after the game.

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

What a load of hogwash !
JT was needing an operation anyway and his comments about Pearce were 100% spot on. You’ve said you have never rated Pearce . Why ? It is because of some of the things JT said are correct ? He has the right to say what he wants and a journalist asked him the question. Would you have preferred a no comment .

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
You’ll find that the Roosters are 1.15M under the cap with Pearce & Nikorima gone. Angus Crighton is on their radar & with TPA’s they could also afford another representative star.
Bahahahahahahah. Guys seriously don’t feed the troll.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He will join another NSW Origin combo so he is guaranteed selection - Pearce + Trebojevic brothers guaranteed origin selector wet dream

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bahahahahahahah. Guys seriously don’t feed the troll.
You are a turd. I don’t make things up u moron. Those figures are everywhere. Try focusing on your painfully inept and at times hidiously mind numbing posts.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You are a turd. I don’t make things up u moron. Those figures are everywhere. Try focusing on your painfully inept and at times hidiously mind numbing posts.
Do you really think the roosters are legit under the cap? I dont think they are the only team rorting the cap but i think they (along with the broncos) are the best at it. They control the media well too. There are consistent jokes made about the 'sombrero' but rugby league journos have been unwavering in their support of cap space for the roosters.

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you really think the roosters are legit under the cap? I dont think they are the only team rorting the cap but i think they (along with the broncos) are the best at it. They control the media well too. There are consistent jokes made about the 'sombrero' but rugby league journos have been unwavering in their support of cap space for the roosters.
Mate I’m not naive to think that there’s not a bit of Larry Dooley happening. However the Roosters aren’t the only ones who are manipulating the cap. They are just great at it .

Status
Not open for further replies.