Mitchell Pearce filmed in depraved act with a DOG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
all the comments about it from the bondi bogans are saying he should sue, something about no consent (lol) to being recorded in private property. Now i'm no lawyer but to me that sounds like utter shite, can anyone confirm if he could actually do this?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
all the comments about it from the bondi bogans are saying he should sue, something about no consent (lol) to being recorded in private property. Now i'm no lawyer but to me that sounds like utter shite, can anyone confirm if he could actually do this?
I'm sure the host didn't consent to being harassed, her couch pissed on and dog violated either... That should be incentive enough to be nothing but unreservedly apologetic if he wants to save his career.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
I'm sure the host didn't consent to being harassed, her couch pissed on and dog violated either... That should be incentive enough to be nothing but unreservedly apologetic if he wants to save his career.
yeah I kind of thought that as was well. Good for a chuckle though

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
To this point, Pearce has remained silent, yes?

~c.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
He'll be back 6 weeks into the comp.

As if politis is going to let the NRL dictate to him

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
it is true that you cant be filmed in a private residence without consent. Tbh suing will drag the issue on for months or years so not a great idea unless he ends up unemployed from it.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Today's SMH is running a list of the worst incidents involving clubs over the past years. And; guess who features prominently? We are painted as getting away with Coffs because of insufficient evidence, while the Cronulla debacle was reported as consensual. We are also accused without proof of yelling obscenities at Azzopardi from a partly open window - something I thought had been explained was misheard by her- with footage to prove it.

It looks like the propaganda brigade is up and running to downplay this: he spilled a drink; he left when asked; it was her fault for inviting him - look at the Bulldogs!!
Whats worse yelling at a Maltese bitch or trying shag one !

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Living with the shame of this for the next 50 years will almost be punishment enough
If he gets sacked/ deregistered etc we will never be able to poke fun at him when he plays

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A few years back on the eve of origin 3....it was a decider..

On the sunday night prior to gameday being the Wednesday night, Mitchell Pearce was seen at a well known Sydney Strip Club with Andrew Johns and Tony Williams..

Mitchell Pearce had blood shot eyes, smashed of his face. T-rex and Andrew johns seemed to look sober and just enjoying the scenery. sure there was nothing bad that happened on that night but Mitchell Pearce was off his face.

On the eve of an origin decider to get heavy on the cans? Surely he wasn't thinking about playing his best Wednesday night. sure enough we lost that decider.

Photo was circulating a few years back and on the image it was date and time stamped.

It was on a players facebook page.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I'm sure the media organisations are all pulling overtime tonight to try and work out how The Bulldogs were somehow involved or could be dragged through the mud for this, they need the headline badly to start the year off nicely from a financial point of view.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl...n/news-story/ba89ec2baa4bb9154dc9d59552e6c2fd

No punishment being stood down from SOO in my opinion. Ironic isn't it that he has been stood down once before for a drinking indiscretion.

I did notice the media were able to work a Bulldog reference in there somewhere.

quote:The Rabbitohs No.7 was tipped to challenge for a Blues jumper last year before being sidelined with a knee injury suffered in the 'Bad Friday' clash against Canterbury; unquote

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
In the video, the male recording the vid says "Do you realise I could ruin his career"

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
In the video, the male recording the vid says "Do you realise I could ruin his career"
I don't have problem with the filming and making money of it if the bloke didn't know Pearce - or even if he knew him through friends of friends. I don't obviously know the situation but if I was friends with a set of friends and they somehow had connections to a bunch of footy players and all these dickhead blokes ended up turning up blind drunk shirts off being duckheads to everyone else but the "chicks they wanted to f@@k" and then being wankers when being knocked back - Bro I would put Steven Spielberg to Shame with my filming skills. Stuff the prick. I have been in similar situations with ex girlfriends who had connections of friends with prominant Bra Boys who had connections to footballers who came to parties acted like dickheads and have done worse than this. Wish I bloody had a camera in my phone back then..

Status
Not open for further replies.