Mitchell Pearce filmed in depraved act with a DOG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
What is it with high profile people letting people film them while they are shitfaced and carrying on like a dick? I doubt he would have actually had sex with the dog, it was just being stupid, although i would have kicked him out when he pissed on my couch myself. Its going to be blown up into a lot more than it was no doubt. On the upside, lol roosters.

you can even see in the video he was spilling the beer from the cup as he is moving around, he has not control of the beer.

how can you differentiate beer from the piss if it is spilled on you?

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
you can even see in the video he was spilling the beer from the cup as he is moving around, he has not control of the beer.

how can you differentiate beer from the piss if it is spilled on you?
True i didnt actually see him piss. been a few times ive been on the turps and had a lap full of beer which smelled, looked and felt like i pissed myself. I dont see anything too serious in the vid, its not like he had his shorts off or something. But the media are the media and it is offseason. They are going beat the shit out of Mitchell. Almost makes you feel sorry for him. Almost.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I feel sorry for Wayne
How did Wayne raise such a loser kid
Wayne is all about discipline

Poor guy must be so ashamed
Disciplined publically Skip..but privately he loved the ladies..a bit too much considering he was married!

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Wasn't all THAT bad... he's guilty of being a dickhead, thats about it.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Bloody little dogs..in Pearce's defence..they prance around looking really cute..wagging their tails..sticking out their tongues..rubbing their bodies up against your legs..all the time naked.. How could Mitch resist?

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Bloody little dogs..in Pearce's defence..they prance around looking really cute..wagging their tails..sticking out their tongues..rubbing their bodies up against your legs..all the time naked.. How could Mitch resist?
Pearce should know by now it doesn't matter how she dressed, she wasn't "asking for it" lol

doggies15

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
and apparently the bulldogs are grubs of the nrl, funny that.

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What Mitch will face once he is summoned to the board meeting

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
True i didnt actually see him piss. been a few times ive been on the turps and had a lap full of beer which smelled, looked and felt like i pissed myself. I dont see anything too serious in the vid, its not like he had his shorts off or something. But the media are the media and it is offseason. They are going beat the shit out of Mitchell. Almost makes you feel sorry for him. Almost.

taking my doggies hate for roosters goggles off, this is another Gayle kinda situation, media is simply crucifying pearce here.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Haha, glendoggies must be sick to his stomach seeing Pearce trying to force himself on that girl
Didn't you hear? Glendoggies passed away after hearing Chris Gayle's comments.

Mylanta have retired their product out of respect.

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
shout out to all the special force phone snipers that record everything all the time. ddnt seem like a big deal to me he is just a loose cannon when on the juice and thought he was funny but his joke will offend all the pc police

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If he isn't fined and sacked then the NRL are truly corrupt ****wits.

Status
Not open for further replies.