Mitchell Pearce filmed in depraved act with a DOG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
No way that will happen, the roosters have guys in first grade who have done heaps worse than this. Loose his captaincy and a good fine at worst.
His father is on the NRL Board. It will look a bit shifty if he is allowed a fine and one week suspension; but then he plays for a team which has a lot of influence from business and the media.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Today's SMH is running a list of the worst incidents involving clubs over the past years. And; guess who features prominently? We are painted as getting away with Coffs because of insufficient evidence, while the Cronulla debacle was reported as consensual. We are also accused without proof of yelling obscenities at Azzopardi from a partly open window - something I thought had been explained was misheard by her- with footage to prove it.

It looks like the propaganda brigade is up and running to downplay this: he spilled a drink; he left when asked; it was her fault for inviting him - look at the Bulldogs!!

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Even if he was a jerk I still can't stand little dobber spy camera scum, especially ones that run to the media, it should never of gone to Tracey Grimshaw.
You have a good point. Having said that; this only reminds me of the time someone shoved a camera under the toilet door to film SBW and a girl. Then the Ch.9 cameras outside the Dog's perimeter fence trying to make out what was said as something offensive by suggesting the words to the viewers - a clear case of suggestive manipulating. No-one seemed concerned about the inappropriate use of media then.

Bit hard to feel sorry when we have to take so much on the chin.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Rumour I have heard, the person got $60,000 for the video.
Year's ago had a friend in indo that had pete Doherty (Kate moses junky boy friend ) in their hotel sniffing coke and shooting up, dropping money every where it made world wide headlines .
You can still find it on you tube
She only got 10 k

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
so can we still play who let the dogs out or will he go on a wild horny rampage looking for them

also if the bulldogs dont troll the shit out of the roosters we are the weakest club in the league

EG. play barking sounds every so often during roosters games

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
so can we still play who let the dogs out or will he go on a wild horny rampage looking for them

also if the bulldogs dont troll the shit out of the roosters we are the weakest club in the league

EG. play barking sounds every so often during roosters games
Can you imagine when he plays us having 20,000 dogs fans giving it to him every single time he touches the ball ? How would that not fukk with your head .
I cannot wait .imagine standing in the goal line in front of the kennel after that...... and after hearing dog luva at games ill be making sure im seated right next to her for this one lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I told you, we should all bark when he touches the ball lol

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can you imagine when he plays us having 20,000 dogs fans giving it to him every single time he touches the ball ? How would that not fukk with your head .
I cannot wait .imagine standing in the goal line in front of the kennel after that...... and after hearing dog luva at games ill be making sure im seated right next to her for this one lol
I think I sit next to dogluva at games. It's hilarious the jokes her and her family make.

nikgan123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You have a good point. Having said that; this only reminds me of the time someone shoved a camera under the toilet door to film SBW and a girl. Then the Ch.9 cameras outside the Dog's perimeter fence trying to make out what was said as something offensive by suggesting the words to the viewers - a clear case of suggestive manipulating. No-one seemed concerned about the inappropriate use of media then.

Bit hard to feel sorry when we have to take so much on the chin.
That girl was with anasta at the time I'm pretty sure lol

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Ok... what if the dog was the female lesbian or a kid instead? He'd be up on sexual assault charges.

Why should our attitude to this be any more lenient because it's a dog?

Someone (drunk or not) who thinks that is acceptable at any time, is kidding themselves.

Then again Roosters kept BashBash and Fingersin, so will cover this one up.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
He should have taken the Eddie Murphy Raw approach:

"Wasn't me"

"But Mitchell, we have you on video..."

"Wasn't me"

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Maybe he was joking, he should not be sacked, he was clearly goofing off, not for public scrutiny.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Here's your English lesson for the day:
"Complete" or "Finished"?
No dictionary has ever been able to satisfactorily define the difference between "complete" and "finished."
However, during a recent linguistic conference, held in London, England, and attended by some of the best linguists in the world, Samsundar Balgobin, a Guyanese linguist, was the presenter when he was asked to make that very distinction.
The question put to him by a colleague in the erudite audience was this:
"Some say there is no difference between 'complete' and 'finished.'
Please explain the difference in a way that is easy to understand."

Mr. Balgobin's response:
"When you play a long and trouble free career in the NRL, you are 'complete.' If you piss all over someone’s house and rape the Dog, you are 'finished.' And, if you drop the ball in front of the posts in Golden Point at the GF, you are 'completely finished.'"

His answer received a five minute standing ovation.

Status
Not open for further replies.