Rumour Mitchell Moses

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw the other night - I watch all the league shows, Moses wants a 5 year contract with Parramatta and they won't be by offering 4 years. I vaguely remember seeing a story last night, West Tigers have offered 5. We seriously have to make a play for him before the deals goes through. Sadly I don't, and a lot of others see Flanagan being the answer to the Bulldogs positional issues, plus its Flanagans last year of his contract with the Dogs. I wonder what Gus and Ciraldo have planned to sort our halfback situation out.???

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Get too see Moses in action tonight, think he will be victorious against the sharks. Neither want to be 2-0 !!

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I saw the other night - I watch all the league shows, Moses wants a 5 year contract with Parramatta and they won't be by offering 4 years. I vaguely remember seeing a story last night, West Tigers have offered 5. We seriously have to make a play for him before the deals goes through. Sadly I don't, and a lot of others see Flanagan being the answer to the Bulldogs positional issues, plus its Flanagans last year of his contract with the Dogs. I wonder what Gus and Ciraldo have planned to sort our halfback situation out.???
What do you want to do with Karl? Blind Freddy can see barring injury he’s 1st grade bound and we have Burton signed for another 4 years after this year.

GreenTurd

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I heard from my make believe source that Moses wants to play behind flanno and his dream goal is to learn from flanno