Mitchell Moses

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I did once upon a time man LOL say what you want as ugly as they are they were comfortable AF
They're okay, weird fitting show so I suppose it depends on your feet. Don't miss the Lebs in school rocking them going "cuz check out my suspension" everytime they got a pair haha. They dropped a supreme collab this year and I'm still salty I missed out on them, fucked if I'm paying resale for shox

Joelmcevoy2

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Is this true really he wont sign for 5 years he will stay at parra for less they done to much for him so lets just all move on from moses get george williams

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is this true really he wont sign for 5 years he will stay at parra for less they done to much for him so lets just all move on from moses get george williams
Parra may not have the money now Brown has extended to 2025 with a player option until 2031

Joelmcevoy2

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Thats it he wont come to us be like winning the grand jackpot on the pokies for us to get moses or the major

Joelmcevoy2

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Moses will not be at bulldogs to i see prove his a eel for me and im a dogs supporter i cant see him landing in belmore more of a chance landing peter pan

Harry Oz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
How does the kennel work?
Can people just keep on posting rumours or claims that turn out to be nonsense forever?
I overhead my barber saying he was cutting the hair of a French guy who reckons we've signed Mbappe. Can I start a thread with this info?
Or would I be wasting other people's time?