Mitchell Moses

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
What size? I mean if they're just sitting in their doing nothing..:tearsofjoy:

My TNs are thrashed, like proper thrashed. Very sad. Still have a clean pair of the hyper blues so that's enough to keep me happy. I've moved on to bigger and better things...next I want my own LV air force 1 but probably not the best decision to buy a pair of those in my current financial situation.
They the ones that change colour in the sun?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
What the fuck does TN stand for..??? Terrible Nikeys, Typical Nob, Tantrum Nandals…
Tuned air. It's the support system used in the sneaker. Basically the sole has all this rubber throughout it and is filled with air and that's meant to provide you with a soft yet stable support. Technically the shoe is in think branded as a Nike air Max plus, but people call it TN because support system. Now go out and buy a pair ;)

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
They the ones that change colour in the sun?
They're the LX UV reactive I think, I was talking about the Louis Vuitton and Nike cross over. I think my sister bought my mum a pair of the reactive ones lol

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I customise genuine Nike Jordan’s and AF1’s.
If anyone is interested,dm me.
Much cheaper option..but still a genuine sneaker
Rate it, wouldn't mind some custom AF1. I've actually got a pair of Jordan 4 blank canvas, you've done them before?

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Tuned air. It's the support system used in the sneaker. Basically the sole has all this rubber throughout it and is filled with air and that's meant to provide you with a soft yet stable support. Technically the shoe is in think branded as a Nike air Max plus, but people call it TN because support system. Now go out and buy a pair ;)

Aaaarr… cool dude, I feel ya.

These are my ThirstyNikes’s

1671183223491.jpeg

Dog4life77

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Rate it, wouldn't mind some custom AF1. I've actually got a pair of Jordan 4 blank canvas, you've done them before?
I’ve done pretty much all the Jordan’s
The AF1’s
TN 97’s
Huarache
As long as it’s leather upper..we’re good
Most midsoles can’t be painted though as the paint doesn’t hold when there is flex in the shoe
A lot of plastic parts on J4’s though..needs a special adhesion promoter to hold to the plastic

OldDogFan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, it was either the KT26's or if you were willing to save a couple of pays, for $20 you could score some Adidas Rome's. You could have any colour you liked as long as it was white with the 3 blue stripes and a pair of Levi 501's button fly for another $20. None of this stone washed pre worn out ripped sh!t, these you had to wear them out yourself and they were so tough when you took them off they would stand in the corner all by themselves.