Mitchell Moses

Joelmcevoy2

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Ok thanks brothers whens it annouced i need to know mate are tigers still in the race im scared they will get him

ASR010

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Ok just passing on what I was told a few days ago from a source who is involved in the club.

He rekons the Moses noise is all talk, we’ve been chatting to Doueihi for months and want to bring him over to play halfback (although I hope not true). Nothing concrete.

We are actively trying to offload Averillo and Burns. Kiraz is earmarked as our fullback if Averillo leaves and has made it clear he wants to play there.

Pangai is tearing it up in training and seems laser focused.

Culture and energy at the club is extremely positive right now, Ciraldo is always around and everyone is loving his aura. The additions of mason, omeley, bobcat are reaping benefits with the young kids, specifically spoke highly of omeley who he says is extremely smart from a tactical point of view and knows how to translate his ideas really well.

As always, take it with a grain of salt. If I hear more I’ll pass it on.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If the above happened to be somewhere near factual..it makes no sense buying Dhoueihi to play 7 you would choose Moses all day every day over him as a player and definitely as a halfback.

Interesting the chatter about Avo and Burns, our backline isn't strong at all and their not stars but offloading two more with experience means there must be someone else coming or were putting faith in the newbies like Perham and idk what other backs did we buy? I can't fn think of any who would be ready, so maybe Casey or now I remember that winger/fullback we signed from Qld Wilson would get a crack.

Nothing mentioned at all recently about Chrichton I note....

Good to read TPJ is getting busy, reckon it worked out perfect Ciraldo coming over to help him reach the promised land of consistently strong games.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
If the above happened to be somewhere near factual..it makes no sense buying Dhoueihi to play 7 you would choose Moses all day every day over him as a player and definitely as a halfback.

Interesting the chatter about Avo and Burns, our backline isn't strong at all and their not stars but offloading two more with experience means there must be someone else coming or were putting faith in the newbies like Perham and idk what other backs did we buy? I can't fn think of any who would be ready, so maybe Casey or now I remember that winger/fullback we signed from Qld Wilson would get a crack.

Nothing mentioned at all recently about Chrichton I note....

Good to read TPJ is getting busy, reckon it worked out perfect Ciraldo coming over to help him reach the promised land of consistently strong games.
It's not true dw..

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Ok just passing on what I was told a few days ago from a source who is involved in the club.

He rekons the Moses noise is all talk, we’ve been chatting to Doueihi for months and want to bring him over to play halfback (although I hope not true). Nothing concrete.

We are actively trying to offload Averillo and Burns. Kiraz is earmarked as our fullback if Averillo leaves and has made it clear he wants to play there.

Culture and energy at the club is extremely positive right now, Ciraldo is always around and everyone is loving his aura. The additions of mason, omeley, bobcat are reaping benefits with the young kids, specifically spoke highly of omeley who he says is extremely smart from a tactical point of view and knows how to translate his ideas really well.

Fuck I hope not. He’s no 7 at all. Moses is the answer if not George Williams.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fuck I hope not. He’s no 7 at all. Moses is the answer if not George Williams.
i think Adam was playing halfback for south Sydney before he got selected for first grade. So he has some sort of experience playing halfback.

Joelmcevoy2

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We wont sign adam moses is confirmed just waiting on announcement

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Douehi as 7. I'm sorry but Gus is not that dumb.

In terms of FB, Kiraz = Avo. It's basically a straight swap. Kiraz has balls whereas Avo has speed. We need an elite FB

Trying to offload Burns sounds right but why not Flanno?

Joelmcevoy2

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Anyways fuck this moses shit wat about burton resigning nothing mentioned there yet to

Joelmcevoy2

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Michelle bishop said we missed out on moses so now we got poky fanno still wat a joke never get a halfback

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

Gonna be difficult to see any other clubs going hard for Averillo or Burns.