Mitchell Moses

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Mahoney and Kikau were better than rumoured. They were pictured with Bulldogs staff! Mahoney having a succulent Chinese meal (which started the rumours didn’t it?) and Kikau in our gear lol.
I mean before it got to that point where it was obvious they were signing. There were no rumours with those players for months like there is with Moses. This reminds me of the Ben Hunt situation. All of the reports about how he's leaving and signing with this club and that club and then he re-signs for more with Saints. It seems like the same will happen with Moses. All of these rumours are part of the negotiation process to get more out of Parra.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I mean before it got to that point where it was obvious they were signing. There were no rumours with those players for months like there is with Moses. This reminds me of the Ben Hunt situation. All of the reports about how he's leaving and signing with this club and that club and then he re-signs for more with Saints. It seems like the same will happen with Moses. All of these rumours are part of the negotiation process to get more out of Parra.
Reading your posts just makes me so hard, such strong and correct words and stances. I need a man like you in my life. @Omar Hamdan we might have to rethink this relationship.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Disagree mate Mahoney was long speculated.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Disagree personally. Also mahoney was everywhere about us. Tpj was all over between us and tigers.

Only really kikau was hush hush.
Same.The guys that don't like him and don't rate him(lol)will always go with the he will stay elsewhere line i reckon partly in hope..
That said something one way or another would be good this is dragging on like war and peace..where is Btownlad(the now i see also huge soccer punter) on the topic?
Nov 29 today so 4 weeks a free agent for '24 so if signed it surely would have been announced but has not been, why??

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Reading your posts just makes me so hard, such strong and correct words and stances. I need a man like you in my life. @Omar Hamdan we might have to rethink this relationship.
Your a strange young fella Zane lol..ever seen Bad Boy Bubby?? It has a line in it about Bubby "christ kid your a weirdo" immediately came to mind for you :tearsofjoy:

download.jpeg-2.jpg

True story I worked with a guy late in the 1990's he was a DEAD ringer for Bubby(Nicholas Hope was the actor, played this weird **** like a champ)lol

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Your a strange young fella Zane lol..ever seen Bad Boy Bubby?? It has a line in it about Bubby "christ kid your a weirdo" immediately came to mind for you :tearsofjoy:

View attachment 61892

True story I worked with a guy late in the 1990's he was a DEAD ringer for Bubby(Nicholas Hope was the actor, played this weird **** like a champ)lol
Me not bubby me pop lol

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rajab isn’t ready yet. Maybe we can get Moses for 2-3 years and help mentor Rajab & BBO for the HB position.
Does Moses seem like the kind of guy that would mentor someone to take his spot in a team he has no love for or history with?
I would guess no…

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Totally agree
When he is "whinging," he is questioning the refs no? Something we all critiqued Jacko on not doing..just saying.
Anyway I'm a yes as i've said many times but if Gus isn't invested in this scenario then I'm ok with that, but hope he has another plan(and for sooner rather than later)that works for our weak position at halfback rn.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Does Moses seem like the kind of guy that would mentor someone to take his spot in a team he has no love for or history with?
I would guess no…
James graham had no history with us before he signed, Michael ennis had no history with us before he signed, ado Carr had no history with us before he signed and Matt Burton had no history with us before he signed. Means shit if Moses thinks we are building a good team here that might get across the line and win a premiership unlike the eels and get paid big bucks why wouldn’t he?

we need him because there ain’t many good halfbacks in the competition.

Last edited:

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
James graham had no history with us before he signed, Michael ennis had no history with us before he signed, ado Carr had no history with us before he signed and Matt Burton had no history with us before he signed. Means shit if Moses thinks we are building a good team here that might get across the line and the in a premiership unlike the eels and get paid big bucks why wouldn’t he?

we need him because there ain’t many good halfbacks in the competition.
My main point is it doesn’t appear to be in his character to do what you suggested.
To mitigate the lack of this character trait, a strong bond with a club may inspire someone to do what you suggested.
All of the players you quoted had strong characters that pushed & challenger the change rooms they were part of, either before their time with us, with us, or after leaving.
From reports, Moses has been divisive at both the tigers and parra.
In saying that, if the money was reasonable I would happily take him.
I just think it is unlikely he would hire himself out to us to train his replacement…it just doesn’t seem to be in his make up.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I would guess no…
Neither did Benji. Neither did Maloney. Neither would do many blokes e.g mason, sbw, Reni etc….

People grow up.

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can anyone on tell me has dogs signed mitch moses
Dude it’s way past your bedtime!
Is uncle Rodger helping mum stretch over the couch too loud to go to sleep to?!?!

Joelmcevoy2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah but is it true on moses signing with us or tigers getting him