Mitchell Moses

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I am not a speedy Gonzales I think quicker than I can type, I've been told it's a good thing, better than being the other way around...Is it ? :grimacing:
Hahaha, Some people type and dont think at all.A lot of my posts are edited after the fact. I have a tendency to post first, then edit lol.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He steered them to a GF mate. Forwards got dominated on the night. Not much Moses could’ve done when his 5th tackle plays are 70m out from the try line all night.
Arthur comes off the bench and they start scoring points.

Moses was terrible in the prelim & the GF.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Moses would be ok....I'd move to lock for him if necessary, but the man we really should be targeting is Cody Walker, to play alongside me with Burton at Centre. Now that's a backline, baby!
Just when I was thinking I’m out and you have nothing to do with Nasheed… you post the above and drag me back in….

Cody Walker…? you sad little click baiter..

Reecek89

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Arthur comes off the bench and they start scoring points.

Moses was terrible in the prelim & the GF.
He scored due to being right place right time lol. Panthers were in Red Panty mode by the time he came on

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just when I was thinking I’m out and you have nothing to do with Nasheed… you post the above and drag me back in….

I don't death ride our players probably ever and though it's not possible I'd rag on that **** weekly if he ever pulled on our jersey.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score

What’s wrong with Cody? The dude is money.

@ASSASSIN has already confirmed I’m not Nasheed.

GreenTurd

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
the Moses deal is happening it’s timeu come to terms with the fact that you’re a irrelevant little worm **** and u should be made to leave this forum once im proven right
Maybe it is, I’ll wait till it’s official though cause just about every played is rumoured to us, anything is possible now with Gus. No one expected kikau. Having Kiraz and Rajab to talk to about our club in the World Cup might of helped they both love the dogs.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe it is, I’ll wait till it’s official though cause just about every played is rumoured to us, anything is possible now with Gus. No one expected kikau. Having Kiraz and Rajab to talk to about our club in the World Cup might of helped they both love the dogs.
Plus having his mate Mahoney at the club (and Perham) makes a switch much easier. So he already has a relationship with at least 4 of our players

Dingobat

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Holy Moses
Mitchell Moses’ future is a delicate subject at Parramatta. They were particularly touchy when I asked about Moses telling them he won’t be there in 2024. That has been put to me by those who have been in negotiations with the star half and his team. The Eels say that is wrong and are confident Moses wants to stay long term. Danny weildler. Does the weasel know something