Mitchell Moses

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good news? What does that mean? Half the fans on here don't want Moses so not signing him would be considered good news to them

Personally I'm sick of all the plodders we've had in the 7 jersey for the last decade so I'd take him in a heartbeat
He’s a gun tbh. I think people are clouded by his personality, but even that doesn’t bother me now. He’s matured a bit as you do early 20s and on. He may have a ? over performing in big games, but I’m sure I’ve seen him do it and the fact is he is one of the most talented 7s going around, has pace and a good kicking game. Put him alongside Burton and Mahoney and we’d do fine.

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He steered them to a GF mate. Forwards got dominated on the night. Not much Moses could’ve done when his 5th tackle plays are 70m out from the try line all night.
What a crock of shit. Hiku the ball hog gave them the game in townsville. Not Moses playing ability.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Literally no one is. As said earlier nashweed was funnier and a better player.
Then why do you keep replying to me and getting fired up? lol

And if you're going to reply to me, quote me so I can see it, you dope. I only stumbled across this by chance.

Face it, if you don't love the 'gun, you're in a minority.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Moses would be ok....I'd move to lock for him if necessary, but the man we really should be targeting is Cody Walker, to play alongside me with Burton at Centre. Now that's a backline, baby!

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Parra had moses and mahoney and won fuck all. Any team with moses is dropping thier lollies on the big day
Would love to make a GF after all our lean years ... However getting there only to lose our last 3 GF appearances would hurt and get us labelled chokers lol.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Moses would be ok....I'd move to lock for him if necessary, but the man we really should be targeting is Cody Walker, to play alongside me with Burton at Centre. Now that's a backline, baby!
Unfortunately you’d have to move to ‘LRO’ buddy