Mitchell Moses

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
According to the Pawwa supporters on their shitty forum, Moses is staying....

Screenshot_20221116_185724.jpg
Screenshot_20221116_185803.jpg

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I reckon were in a real chance for Moses . I’m hearing he wants out of Parra
If that's true, then we'll sign him
Only other options would be the Dolphins or the Tigers
No guns want to sign with the Dolphins so that leaves us and the Tigers
Can't see him going back to the Tigers with the squad they have.....especially to be coached by Sheens and Benji
I don't have a preference regarding the 7. I'd be happy with Moses or Williams.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I am shutting this rumour down now. He doesn't seem like a Bulldog type signing. Look at the grand final for example. Mahoney showed more fight and mongrel in a beaten team. Moses the prima donna was M.I.A

He is a prat and a West Tiger pretty boy
He's a quality half that's around the top 5 halves in the competition. You aren't going to be able to sign the halves above him, even Moses is a long stretch. We desperately need a quality 7. Eel last 2 years with Moses at 7 have been very good.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How much cash is he on at Parra? I doubt we could match what there paying him, or better it to get him here. Unless Aurther is involved

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
How much cash is he on at Parra? I doubt we could match what there paying him, or better it to get him here. Unless Aurther is involved
reportedly 950k next year, 950k PO for 2024. You'd think Eel would be bump that up to at least 1m.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I call BS on him not wanting to leave parra. Was only a few years back that teddy, moses and woods were shopped as a package deal. He was keen then. He’s an ex tiger so to say he’s parra through and through is a bit over the top. He’ll put himself up for the highest bidder and / or chance to win a comp.