Mitchell Moses

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So until a contract is signed no one can say he will be with the dogs in 2024....but BTown is eluding to the fact that it is a done deal...which clearly it isn”t
Well... he did say it was a gentlemen's agreement....

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What i will find completely ironic (and moronic) is that Des had the opportunity to sign Tedesco and Moses from the Tigers as a package deal back in 2016 (I think) and he turned down the deal as he didn't rate Moses.

Here we are in 2023 and possibly looking at chasing Moses. That's what's ironic.

Des is just moronic

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
What i will find completely ironic (and moronic) is that Des had the opportunity to sign Tedesco and Moses from the Tigers as a package deal back in 2016 (I think) and he turned down the deal as he didn't rate Moses.

Here we are in 2023 and possibly looking at chasing Moses. That's what's ironic.

Des is just moronic
Could of had them but ended up with Sharon.

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Des is just moronic
In fairness to Des, Moses was shit in 2016. He has only become a top half in the last 2-3 seasons

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
In fairness to Des, Moses was shit in 2016. He has only become a top half in the last 2-3 seasons
You are correct about Moses's maturity then, in his defence the bloke was in a worse system than ours at the Tigpies,
Don't you think his combination with Teddy would've made a great deference to our already established team then ?
On the other hand how do we justify Des-troyer's signing of Foran, a man physically broken emotionally unbalanced with a questionable associate on a million dollars a season for 3 seasons ?
It's criminal !!!
But I am glad something good did come out of this...Foran got his life back in order :-)
Sadly it helped prolong our misery !

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Des is just moronic
Look at the hookers Des has sold since 2015
Ennis
Cook
Korisau
Ran the system that told Mahoney to fuck off too

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are correct about Moses's maturity then, in his defence the bloke was in a worse system than ours at the Tigpies,
Don't you think his combination with Teddy would've made a great deference to our already established team then ?
On the other hand how do we justify Des-troyer's signing of Foran, a man physically broken emotionally unbalanced with a questionable associate on a million dollars a season for 3 seasons ?
It's criminal !!!
But I am glad something good did come out of this...Foran got his life back in order :-)
Sadly it helped prolong our misery !
It was unfortunate that Foran was always injured with us… but it was obvious that a one legged Foran was miles better than any other option we had. When he played we were a different team, but that doesn’t change the fact that he missed way too many games for us

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Look at the hookers Des has sold since 2015
Ennis
Cook
Korisau
Ran the system that told Mahoney to fuck off too
Further to that - he's more than happy to use players out of position to accommodate that slot.

He treats hookers like wingers - you have 1 job and that's it. You tackle and pass.

Blokes' mindset still stuck in the 90s/00s

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was unfortunate that Foran was always injured with us… but it was obvious that a one legged Foran was miles better than any other option we had. When he played we were a different team, but that doesn’t change the fact that he missed way too many games for us
It's no surprise that our 2 most effective 5/8th's of the last decade have been the guys that run deep into the line and have good running games - Josh Reynolds and Foran.

Over to you Mr Burton to start running into the line.

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He was paid as a marque player but couldn't deliver enough game time, what bugs me when he was still fit he supposedly was coming with Hasler, he then back flipped on the deal we ended up with Tony Williams instead.

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Warming to the idea of Moses. If our spine in 2024 is

1. Crichton
6. Burton (Daddy)
7. Moses (Son)
9. Mahoney

That’s a top 4 spine right there.
And IF Alverillo were to pan out, Crichton moves to center.

Crichton's versatility is overlooked by many who think he would be a dud buy .... dude is a real pro whose best is yet to come. Same applies to Moses.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
He was paid as a marque player but couldn't deliver enough game time, what bugs me when he was still fit he supposedly was coming with Hasler, he then back flipped on the deal we ended up with Tony Williams instead.
unfortunately foran had a very bad run on injuries with us, but he is a high quality player. he won our best players award playing half the games.
If he has david fafita on his shoulder next year, fafita will be a fucking sensation next season.

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
unfortunately foran had a very bad run on injuries with us, but he is a high quality player. he won our best players award playing half the games.
If he has david fafita on his shoulder next year, fafita will be a fucking sensation next season.
I agree on both counts, will he stay injuries free though ?

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Crichton's versatility is overlooked by many who think he would be a dud buy .... dude is a real pro whose best is yet to come. Same applies to Moses.
What ever has happened to this rumour ?
1 Turbo Tom
6 Burto
7 Hastings
9 Mahoney
13 Turbo J
Should we start saving :laughing:

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Yep, we're are not all going to agree that's a given but I do with your comments on both.Gus decides how much is not too much to pay for these guys(or even one of them).

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep!
Typical great point from BS!!

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

It's a good point you make regarding Crichton but the issue is the money he will command as he will only realistically sign for fullback money, so while he may be versatile, he will be expensive.

On that basis, you could look at Latrell and Wighton in the same way.