Mitchell Moses

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Moses would be akin to signing Soward as a player. Soward as a coach might work.
I can't believe that we are genuinely interested in Moses or Chichton

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Give the bloke a chance, everyone goes into attack mode in here… the signing wouldn’t surprise me - if anyone gets the chance, watch the episode of Fletch and Hindy where he & Gutho are wired to a lie detector machine, he’s not convincing on staying at Parra
There are reasons those things are used for entertainment purposes and are not considered evidence in most modern courtrooms...

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This is definitely true. It started in the 73rd minute of a game a number of weeks ago, when Matt Burton smashed the ball out of Moses' hands from behind milliseconds before he could score a try. As Moses hit the ground and Burton stood over him Moses realised at that moment what true surrender felt like. Since then his heart has been at Belmore, with Matt Burton.

gibbo2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reynolds has a proven track record, Moses couldn't even put the ball down when he was over the try line against us
Why are you guys arguing about which one is better. They are both former origin players and both elite half backs. Either one of these players would dramatically improve our spine. I would probably go Moses at this stage of their careers based on the fact that he is 4 years younger and there is greater longevity. Reynolds is at that age where the niggles will keep him out of games.

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Moses is not a big game player and will never win a GF. Now will any team he HB in.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Moses is not a big game player and will never win a GF. Now will any team he HB in.
went close last year, they should of beat Panther and they didn't even have Reed playing. Their roster isn't as good as Panther or Storm (full strength, plus others now) so yes it's unlikely they win a comp.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why are you guys arguing about which one is better. They are both former origin players and both elite half backs. Either one of these players would dramatically improve our spine. I would probably go Moses at this stage of their careers based on the fact that he is 4 years younger and there is greater longevity. Reynolds is at that age where the niggles will keep him out of games.
Moses is a former origin player because he failed at that level and isn't good enough

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Surely we wouldnt make these decisions to sign a player probably on huge money before the new coach comes in next season , fake news

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
went close last year, they should of beat Panther and they didn't even have Reed playing. Their roster isn't as good as Panther or Storm (full strength, plus others now) so yes it's unlikely they win a comp.
See theres my point tho. Went close

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He played the whole game (I think it was 70 minutes) with a broken back and was better than Wighton (his halves partner) that game imo.
Brady. I usually respect most you say. But you got moses love goggles on. He is not, waz not and never will be the type os person to step up in the big game when he is needed too.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Parra will pay him over a mill doubt we would

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He played the whole game (I think it was 70 minutes) with a broken back and was better than Wighton (his halves partner) that game imo.
Perhaps that's why he doesn't put his body on the line, do we really want someone who doesn't put their body on the line ? Who on here hasn't criticized Dufty for his lack of commitment in that regard ? We need players who are robust,durable and 100% committed to our team

Dyldog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yeah good point.

Question... If a player puts up a bomb and it leads to a try, is that an assist for the kicker?
Yes.. Moses has a great short kicking game, his kicks generally hit the mark which leads to tries.
Anything else for me cobba?