Mitch Rein ?

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
So sick of threads about every hooker that we could potentially buy and how much better they are than our current players. It's pointless to discuss each and every one. The club will make decisions regardless of whether we approve. For now we have JMK and Katoa and I'll support whichever of them that gets selected from week to week.
Well said, couldn’t agree more!

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We should have stuck with Montoya and Holland too maybe ? No use discussing better players we could get ? If you don't like a post no-one's making you read it or contribute to it.

Last edited:

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
but JMK's done nothing his whole career so far. If Rein can pass off the ground at least he'd be an upgrade.
I don't think he's an upgrade. Same at best. If we bring in someone like Rein nothing changes.

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rein is terrible (hence why he is not contracted) Never have I seen a hooker run backwards as much as Rein in my life. No, no, no.

I must admit I was feeling somewhat optimistic about this season but the Elliot situation and JMK’s all star performance don’t fill me with confidence. Anyway see how we go.

Seriously, how bad was the Lichaa signing and the knock on affect it had. Rivals letting JT go simply cause the Sharks won a comp off the back of our hooker.

Funny how people rated Lichaa (he’s now at peak age for a footballer) and wouldn’t even get a start with the Jets. Fucken embarrassing how we had to put up with him for so long.

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So sick of threads about every hooker that we could potentially buy and how much better they are than our current players. It's pointless to discuss each and every one. The club will make decisions regardless of whether we approve. For now we have JMK and Katoa and I'll support whichever of them that gets selected from week to week.
Good post

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good post
So sick of threads about every centre that we could potentially buy and how much better they are than our current players. It's pointless to discuss each and every one. The club will make decisions regardless of whether we approve. For now we have Montoya and Holland and I'll support whichever of them that gets selected from week to week.

I guess you would have liked this one too

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So sick of threads about every centre that we could potentially buy and how much better they are than our current players. It's pointless to discuss each and every one. The club will make decisions regardless of whether we approve. For now we have Montoya and Holland and I'll support whichever of them that gets selected from week to week.

I guess you would have liked this one too
Didnt much take notice of posts where montoya was mentioned he was useless

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
James Roby would of loved to see him play a year or two for our club.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
James Roby would of loved to see him play a year or two for our club.
It's a shame he never came to the NRL in his prime. He's better than Hodgson and Hodgson has been very good in the NRL.