Mitch Moses Overrated

Status
Not open for further replies.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
His name is getting tossed up again as being in the mix for origin - I just dont see it with this guy

Ive never seen Moses put in a MoM display or own a game as a halfback

Theres some flashes of brilliance every now and again but thats about it

I just dont see what people see in him as a halfback

The other names tossed up for Origin like Maloney, Cleary, Keary are fair enough but Moses has not played well enough at NRL level to warrant Origin

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agree. NSW actually have a shot this year and they are talking about this guy?? Pick him if they wanna lose another series, then they will wonder what went wrong

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fittler will not pick Moses ! It’s a smoke screen it’s just Early mind games . Maloney will be there

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Moses does not play well in the tough or tight games. He goes missing.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Moses is a sook, not hard enough for origin
His good in broken play, but when the games get tough and need ur halfs to stand up, the bloke goes MIA

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
His name is getting tossed up again as being in the mix for origin - I just dont see it with this guy

Ive never seen Moses put in a MoM display or own a game as a halfback

Theres some flashes of brilliance every now and again but thats about it

I just dont see what people see in him as a halfback

The other names tossed up for Origin like Maloney, Cleary, Keary are fair enough but Moses has not played well enough at NRL level to warrant Origin
TBH he shouldnt even be considered. He is shit. He has lost Eels more games than won them lately. He has not come on, just a very average player now.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I certainly don't rate him. But I don't rate Fittler as a coach or selector either. I have watched referees hand Queensland victories with highly controversial decisions or one sided refereeing for too many years to give one single shit about SOO these days. So I couldn't care less who they pick for the team. It's a sad thing really because I know quite a lot of people that used to love what used to be the pinnacle of the rugby league year who now couldn't care less about it.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Listening to Freddy last night, I wouldn’t be surprised to see a decent Roosters contingent named including Keary and also Mitchell, Fergo and Cordner...

He was waxing lyrical about Keary last night...he seems to like club combos but for mine the halves have to be Cleary/Maloney...

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Blues are a joke. The 5/8s available are all defensive turnstiles.

Qld 3-0

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Moses is fucking shit.. end of story.

Made to look good by playing alongside decent halves.

No better than Matt Frawley.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Moses under the right team is a weapon, look at the World Cup he killed it.

jasonsmith11

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
parra and half the nrl teams are boring, i couldnt of been arsed watching panthers v tigers the broncs v chooks was awsome

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I doubt he'll be picked, I'm sure he was in contention at the beginning of the season but not anymore. Greg Alexander is one of the selectors, cant see him agreeing to picking Moses on current form.

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Listening to Freddy last night, I wouldn’t be surprised to see a decent Roosters contingent named including Keary and also Mitchell, Fergo and Cordner...

He was waxing lyrical about Keary last night...he seems to like club combos but for mine the halves have to be Cleary/Maloney...
Keary shouldn't be picked just going by the way he was thrown a metre when attempting a couple of tackles.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope hes not picked over maloney but freddy does love him. If he does we will lose. Im not gonna be too hard on him. Id rather have him at canterbury instead of a soft slow woods or a broken down foran.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And he can even kick. We have 30 blokes and none of em can kick.

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maloney/Keary makes the most sense. Both premiership winners who have been a part of plenty of big names. Don't even know why moses is being considered this year. The cleary love reminds me so much of when mullen and pearce were selected too early. People also claimed luke brooks was gonna be the half for the next 10 years when he first came into first grade

Status
Not open for further replies.