Minor premiers

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
This thread is for @Scoooby
Oh I’m on board and very optimistic every year.. Was happy with the win last night, let’s see more wins and more wins an consistency, that’s all ever wanted since the doggs of years past.

dolphin watching is very interesting and entertaining… I’m sure it’s already a lot of peoples SECOND team!! Denial or not they are becoming very popular as well as a big threat!!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
#Splash Attack
# SPLASH ATTACK

I’m glad you obviously must take note of my posts :tearsofjoy: At least it’s catching on. And made that # up myself:tongueclosed::tongueclosed:

# FINS UP !!!

Lynchpin

Kennel Established
Reaction score
"Minor Premiers"
Well, still mathematically possible but then so is the spoon.

One win does not a season make.
Declaring success after last night is about as useful as was writing the season off last week.

Round 2 was a major step forward (in more ways than just the 2 points) - still a lot of work to do though.
There will be many more ups and downs before "we're back", but for now it is...enjoy the win.

Ewan McGrady

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m on board! I was thinking 2024 but I’m all for a year early! If we can put 26 on like we did yesterday, and play 80 mins rather than 60…. Engrave the trophy now!

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We’ll know our hopes after we play
Brisbane
South’s
Penrith
Cronullla

Win two were a chance
Beat them all here we come

battered sav

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
One loss does not a season end.
Much prefer reading positive posts than the rubbish from last week.
We probably can't start thinking about the premiership just yet however. I am of the belief that this is not a false dawn and we will build into the season.
Excited to see the development of individuals as well as the team dynamic. Good times not far away!

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Can we just win more games than last year? That should be the goal.