Millie on the boil

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Namaste, fambabies! Our :hearteyes: Millie Boyle :hearteyes: will be back bigger and better this year. After confirming her status as one part of Rugby Leagues super couple she has now signed a juicy media contract to make her status as the primary breadwinner (and best footballer) in the household confirmed! Can't wait to get my Millie fix each and every week!
Millie on the boil
Knights NRLW premiership-winning captain Millie Boyle has joined Channel Nine’s Wide World of Sports and will appear on the network’s NRL and NRLW coverage this season.

Boyle has been in high demand and was pursued by Fox League but chose to go with Nine.

It’s been a big year off the field for Boyle: she got engaged to Knights recruit Adam Elliott and won TV show SAS Australia, all while winning the women’s State of Origin clash and NRLW title.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Namaste, fambabies! Our :hearteyes: Millie Boyle :hearteyes: will be back bigger and better this year. After confirming her status as one part of Rugby Leagues super couple she has now signed a juicy media contract to make her status as the primary breadwinner (and best footballer) in the household confirmed! Can't wait to get my Millie fix each and every week!
Millie on the boil
Knights NRLW premiership-winning captain Millie Boyle has joined Channel Nine’s Wide World of Sports and will appear on the network’s NRL and NRLW coverage this season.

Boyle has been in high demand and was pursued by Fox League but chose to go with Nine.

It’s been a big year off the field for Boyle: she got engaged to Knights recruit Adam Elliott and won TV show SAS Australia, all while winning the women’s State of Origin clash and NRLW title.
Errection.

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Elliot must like getting ruffed up when he doesn't perform in the sack , can't get enough blood in the weapon!

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fukn bunch of bitches lol.

I choose not to watch women's league but she is good for their game I'd imagine.The tryst was fuckall and rightly hasn't tarnished her reputation much or at all.
If I was there I would have asked if I could 1.join in(whilst steering well clear of his WMD)or 2.watch lol

Also as if the sport will be laden with hotties get a grip :tearsofjoy: My bet is it ISN'T.

Rebuilding Phase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
View attachment 66616
Ut oh trouble in paradise.
They were Newcastle's power couple :frowning:
Has the womens league even begun yet? Lol And she’s already on the move.. & didn’t he just propose to her…. It’s funny because Newcastle made an agreement to sign both of them, it was a deal they made. Clearly something has gone wrong