Rumour Mikaele?

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seen rumours going around about DWZ for Mikaele, thoughts on this? He weighs 109kg and is 23, surely adds abit of size and go forward to our team, It d really hurt me to see Dwz get 880k or whatever it is next year when hes nowhere near worth that, even though I think hes done okay this year and id keep him if he was on a wing and a reasonable contract. Hes a massively overpaid winger we should cut our losses and save about 400k.

Reactions: ATT

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He's okay, but he's another fringe first grader and we have enough of those already.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Dont know why we didnt grab tepai moreoa, off to the storm
Because we are trying to offload DWZ. Moeroa is a massive risk, he was very very ordinary in rugby league already, and I didn’t watch the rugby crap but he was playing the reserve grade equivalent

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
He's a nothing player, at least for us. Isn't better than Renouf. We need starting players.
Mikaele is a massive player of the future, think Moeaki Fotuaika from the Titans who just made his debut for Qld in origin one last night Mikaele is a similar player and has origin written all over him for the future why wouldn’t you want to swap him for DWZ who has had his chance and done nothing with it??? Backwards thinking or lack of thinking on your part just for the sake of a negative “nothing” comment!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Mikaele is a massive player of the future, think Moeaki Fotuaika from the Titans who just made his debut for Qld in origin one last night Mikaele is a similar player and has origin written all over him for the future why wouldn’t you want to swap him for DWZ who has had his chance and done nothing with it??? Backwards thinking or lack of thinking on your part just for the sake of a negative “nothing” comment!
Lol are you sure you're thinking of Mikaele and not Utoikamanu? Mikaele is bog average and bench player at best, and like I said no better than Renouf.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol are you sure you're thinking of Mikaele and not Utoikamanu? Mikaele is bog average and bench player at best, and like I said no better than Renouf.
Don’t give me a freaken LOL I know exactly what I was thinking thanks mate. Like I said Mikaele is just young and hasn’t fully matured yet! Front rowers are much like Halves, it takes much longer for those positions to fully develop and fulfil their potential. Take front rowers like Steve Price, Willie Mason, Webke and Civoneceva for example they were the most formative only after four or five years playing in first grade, when they were younger they were just average forwards coming through but after a few years at top level they all dominated in their respective teams! I could throw in several more names like Saifiti, Welch etc but you get the drift and there’s no more need to repeat myself... I hope

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Don’t give me a freaken LOL I know exactly what I was thinking thanks mate. Like I said Mikaele is just young and hasn’t fully matured yet! Front rowers are much like Halves, it takes much longer for those positions to fully develop and fulfil their potential. Take front rowers like Steve Price, Willie Mason, Webke and Civoneceva for example they were the most formative only after four or five years playing in first grade, when they were younger they were just average forwards coming through but after a few years at top level they all dominated in their respective teams! I could throw in several more names like Saifiti, Welch etc but you get the drift and there’s no more need to repeat myself... I hope
You're really overrating him imo

Malla

Reaction score
Any deal that results in getting rid of DWZ is a good deal for us

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Exactly mate, some on here are so impatient with players, that they have already written off Averillo after a hand full of games and only 20 years old.