Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those dirty vikings are having a big crack at him as well

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Those dirty vikings are having a big crack at him as well
How? They releasing more players? Doesn’t really make sense does it. They were fairly tight on the salary cap granted Bateman and Cotric going but CHN and Ryan James in. Wouldn’t expect there to be a spare $550-600k which is what JAC’s manager is apparently asking..

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
How? They releasing more players? Doesn’t really make sense does it. They were fairly tight on the salary cap granted Bateman and Cotric going but CHN and Ryan James in. Wouldn’t expect there to be a spare $550-600k which is what JAC’s manager is apparently asking..
I hope they do get him and pay around 750k so we can get stuck into those ***** for shitting on us for 1. Apparently paying way overs for Cotric and 2. No producing our own juniors haha

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I hope they do get him and pay around 750k so we can get stuck into those c*** for shitting on us for 1. Apparently paying way overs for Cotric and 2. No producing our own juniors haha
Oh bro so all of a sudden they are home grown? They have about 5-6 pommies.. right now. Sezer was ours.. CNK is a kiwi Rapana from GC.. I can’t even be bothered going through the rest haha.. and tbh as good as JAC is I don’t think we need another winger. DWZ has one spot locked up and we have 3-4 options for the other wing spot.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Oh bro so all of a sudden they are home grown? They have about 5-6 pommies.. right now. Sezer was ours.. CNK is a kiwi Rapana from GC.. I can’t even be bothered going through the rest haha.. and tbh as good as JAC is I don’t think we need another winger. DWZ has one spot locked up and we have 3-4 options for the other wing spot.
Yeah man Raiders fans shit me so much these days, think they are some elite football club... Haven't done shit since the 90s. JAC would be nice and would happily pay big dollars for him if we didn't already have DWZ being overpaid.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If JAC doesn’t end up at Souths, I think we are a good chance.

Tigers didn’t think he was valuable enough to keep him and Canberra is not Sydney and he’s keen on getting back in Sydney.

He’s a great player and turns a half chance into a full chance with his speed, but I would rather spend the money in our spine positions

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Old thread, old post... don’t want oldnews ;)

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If he (jac)was coming to the dogs it would have been finalised allready.