Other News Source Michael Oldfield

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Just wondering if anyone has any more info on the dogs chasing this guy from the Raiders?

I'm wondering with Cotric going if we are still interested in him? Not sure raiders will angry o lose two of their stars in the same backline. Anyone know? Nasheed.

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My mates neighbours friend knows this chick who once dated a guy who was the uncle of a famous dogs player. Didn't say shit

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Just wondering if anyone has any more info on the dogs chasing this guy from the Raiders?

I'm wondering with Cotric going if we are still interested in him? Not sure raiders will angry o lose two of their stars in the same backline. Anyone know? Nasheed.
They will be happy, he's shit... Honestly they could play Harley Smith Shields ahead of him now who is way better but Ricky is biding his time with him.

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed here,

What? You are asking us? You are normally telling us what you have learnt from your insider. Make the call.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Who cares.!!

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
What? You are asking us? You are normally telling us what you have learnt from your insider. Make the call.
My insider doesn't make the decisions. He listens in. If it's brought up he telegraphs it's to me when I call him but he hasn't heard anything since March about Oldfield

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
What I'm thinking is with CHN being interested in the raiders, perhaps this is who is swapped?

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed here,

Fuck you post bullshit you dumb ****! Do you get a stiff cock once people comment?

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No thanks , we dont need Oldfield. I would rather sign Alex Johnston

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No thanks , we dont need Oldfield. I would rather sign Alex Johnston
Your comparing apples with oranges.

Johnston wants $400K - $600K and is a FG player.

You can get Oldfield for $150K. He would only be back up and to be honest a better backup than Holland or Montoya.

Not every signing is for the first team.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Your comparing apples with oranges.

Johnston wants $400K - $600K and is a FG player.

You can get Oldfield for $150K. He would only be back up and to be honest a better backup than Holland or Montoya.

Not every signing is for the first team.
Shits me about this forum
Every time we sign a “Chris Smith” a “micheal oldfield” etc
They blow up, his shit blah blah
People need to remember not only do we need to fill a 30 man squad we also need reserve grade signings
Blows my mind how stupid some people are on here

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Alex Johnston is staying at the Bunnies.
Best outcome for all imo, would have been disappointing to see him go given how much he loves that club.
1. Johnston
2. Gagai
3. Roberts
4. Mitchell
5. Addo-Carr
Is their best backline, I think Campbell Graham is a good player but he's stalled abit and imo is clearly a winger and there is kinda no room for him. Would like to see Melbourne get him in exchange for Addo-Carr.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Shits me about this forum
Every time we sign a “Chris Smith” a “micheal oldfield” etc
They blow up, his shit blah blah
People need to remember not only do we need to fill a 30 man squad we also need reserve grade signings
Blows my mind how stupid some people are on here
Because we're paying them more than minimum wage and offering us fuck all.