Michael Morgan from the cowboys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We should Be throwing the kitchen sink at him

his off contract and did say if he has to play for another club and live in another area then he would I’m sure we could afford him in 2019 make him a offer he can’t refuse.

What’s your thoughts?

And please move thread just realised where i posted it.

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How about we throw the kitchen sink at JT instead. Theres no way cowboys can afford to keep them both after this year.

JT shoulder injury may have been a blessing in disguise for him as it gives the rest of his body a rest.

JT 2 year deal to finish his carrer at the dogs.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He will probably just take JT's salary in 2019, worth looking into even though it's unlikely he would ever leave.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
With so many players off contract in 2019 this will be a big test for Pay and his recruitment team. Players the calibre of Morgan are definitely a must if we are to challenge for the title again.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
We should Be throwing the kitchen sink at him

his off contract and did say if he has to play for another club and live in another area then he would I’m sure we could afford him in 2019 make him a offer he can’t refuse.

What’s your thoughts?

And please move thread just realised where i posted it.
Dont know if we need him yet, until we see our current lot run around in 2018. Same goes for any position imo

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hear the roosters have cap space and after building their first grade team into one that will challenge for the premiership, they’re now looking to bolster their lower grade team into a premiership team also!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
How about we throw the kitchen sink at JT instead. Theres no way cowboys can afford to keep them both after this year.

JT shoulder injury may have been a blessing in disguise for him as it gives the rest of his body a rest.

JT 2 year deal to finish his carrer at the dogs.
I'll even be happy to have him for 1 year. His first and last Premiership in our colours. He can even keep his ring this time :p

Junkey

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I'll even be happy to have him for 1 year. His first and last Premiership in our colours. He can even keep his ring this time :p
this is a ridiculous thread- this is like saying Billy Slater and Cameron Smith will both be playing at the Dogs next year-that is how far fetched (pardon the pun) it is for Morgan to play at the Dogs next year. I am not sure if people realise, but players at other clubs do not seem to be dying to come to the Dogs, like the good old days. I know of player managers who won't bring their players to the Dogs and I know of a massive junior nursery where the people in charge of the kids have been told not to steer the young players to the Dogs. i am sorry but these are facts not rumours. It is heartbreaking.......

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
this is a ridiculous thread- this is like saying Billy Slater and Cameron Smith will both be playing at the Dogs next year-that is how far fetched (pardon the pun) it is for Morgan to play at the Dogs next year. I am not sure if people realise, but players at other clubs do not seem to be dying to come to the Dogs, like the good old days. I know of player managers who won't bring their players to the Dogs and I know of a massive junior nursery where the people in charge of the kids have been told not to steer the young players to the Dogs. i am sorry but these are facts not rumours. It is heartbreaking.......
Easy tiger....

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I know bro but it's the off-season and thank God there is nothing to be said about the Dogs lol

Give the guy a break.

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why dont managers want there players to play for the dogs?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
cowboy for life... not even the roosters would be able to get him imo.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
THANKS MATE you speak the truth, unfortunately not many do.

Status
Not open for further replies.