michael maguire to leave souths

Status
Not open for further replies.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
i dont normally give buzz rothfield any notice or believe what he says, but on ray hadley he has come out and said hes hearing michael maguire is firming big time to be the new coach of the knights, hadley they said yes its looking like something is going on there the way souths are playing, to which buzz said yes there is and i cannot go into it

very interesting if thats the case as another club were rumored to have made an offer for maguire just recently

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
i dont normally give buzz rothfield any notice or believe what he says, but on ray hadley he has come out and said hes hearing michael maguire is firming big time to be the new coach of the knights, hadley they said yes its looking like something is going on there the way souths are playing, to which buzz said yes there is and i cannot go into it

very interesting if thats the case as another club were rumored to have made an offer for maguire just recently
What could the Knights possibly offer him to leave Souffs? .

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bahaha great minds think alike

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If true with a few players leaving Souths next year is the downfall for them? I hope so because its about the got it with a reality check.

What could the Knights possibly offer him to leave Souffs? .
The NRLs money lol

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Why would he leave souths for Newcastle. No chance

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He seemed very intense still with souths and the way he reacted in the cowboys game seems like he is still committed to the side. He'd be exposed big time if he went to the knights.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Maybe like Bennett, he wants a new challenge.

OR

Is jumping ship before he gets found out as NOT the master coach everyone thinks he is (now that the wheels have fallen off the Souths bandwagon).

Tazer

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
They'd be crazy too let him go with 2 years left on his contract. There aren't a lot of decent coaches on the market bar Toovey and anyway, Newcastle are a basket case....even Bennett couldn't help them.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I've always thought Maguire and Souths were the perfect match; ultimate scum coach meets ultimate scum club. With the way the Knights played last night, I'm thinking they might actually be a pretty good match for Maguire too.

Status
Not open for further replies.