Michael Lichaa to the Dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ennis was seriously over rated he did improve this year but he has been crap for the past 3 years, people bad mouth Farah and say he is crap in all honesty Farah is 10* the player Ennis is.

im excited to finally get a hooker with some vision I'm willing to give the kid a year at our club before we crusify him. I'm confident we will be very happy with him.

BaYry Ward

Former Immortal
Reaction score
Has a bad habit of giving up on a play when the ball goes past him ie during defending a backline move, once the ball passes him he stops sliding. He got caught out at least a couple of times with inside balls to runners into the space he created. Nearly every time I watched him this year. It's something he'll have to fix but not a big deal.

Stats obviously show when he's close enough to the player there's a good chance he'll make the tackle and that's a good sign.

Malla

Reaction score
Has a bad habit of giving up on a play when the ball goes past him ie during defending a backline move, once the ball passes him he stops sliding. He got caught out at least a couple of times with inside balls to runners into the space he created. Nearly every time I watched him this year. It's something he'll have to fix but not a big deal.

Stats obviously show when he's close enough to the player there's a good chance he'll make the tackle and that's a good sign.
Sharks had no coach that would sit down and actually analyse Lichaa's game to that detail to ensure it doesn't happen again. No doubt Hasler would be aware of this opportunity in Lichaa's defence and stamp it out asap. Plus, him playing around our forwards who are the best defensive pack in the comp, I wouldn't be surprised if he breaks records re: least amount of missed tackles over most games played.

Status
Not open for further replies.