Opinion Michael Lichaa thread

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lichha pretty much killed all the set plays on the tigers line late in the game. He was too slow in releasing the ball and all the other players had run past each other and the tigers line had moved up.
Spot on and this is what alot of people dont get our halves have been effected by the 9

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
JMK isn't a long term solution
Agreed, but he's still light years ahead of Lichaa who can't pass and SLOWS us down to a stand still. Slow service , slow decision making just slow as shit. It just looks like he is lost tbh.

If you haven't learned how to pass as a hooked at this age, you never will.

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's nothing exceptional about his game. Solid, not a long term option with a view for success
yeah his the next best we got what can we do when we have shortage in no.9s position

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think we should have four forwards on the bench. Just keep rolling through the middle. I didn't notice JMK's intensity drop before the dubious sub of Lichaa.
I mean IF we had to sub JMK Martin, Holland a few players good go to hooker.
Ie; If Holland goes to DH you could move CHN into the centres Anything is better than having Lichaa and a total breakdown in our team.
Not against Cogger or possibly NU-Brown to take Lichaa's place but I think we're better off to take our chances with four big boppers on the bench.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
No one is gay you dope why would you post that’s statement grow up
Licha is a park footballer at best
Leave him out and bring back Jessie sau

Thanks for your valuable input.

Doomsdaydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
One thing we will take out of todays game is that Lichaa and Montoya should not see any first grade for a while

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not denying that
I know youre not mate.

I hate saying he deserves his criticism but his play and contribution to the team does need to be questioned . He is terrible imo.

But I know what you mean. It's pretty cut throat the old kennel lol.

Anyway up the Dogs!!!!!!!