Michael Lichaa DV charge and current Bulldog not of interest to Police.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Personally? I'd love to see him go not because of the whole 'sleeps with your Mrs' thing but that he's continually showing that he'll put himself before anyone else. To me that's not what our club is and should ever be about.

But, at the end of the day if he's winning us games then that's all that's important at the end of the day. As sad at it is, this is reality. If he plays that first game and has an absolute stormer. And the next game. And the game after that. Things will be forgotten quick enough.
Agreed
Lets see how it plays out
Just hoping it doesnt derail us, has all the same hallmarks as the shit from last year, and the year before, and the year before haha. Elliot doesn't know how to keep out of trouble.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Randy accused Miss Elizabeth and Hulk Hogan of having an affair at one point because they, Randy, Hulk , Miss Elizabeth and Hogan's wife were close friends and hung out a lot outside of the wrestling scene.

Miss Elizabeth actually ended up having an affair with Lex Luger, who was married. He built Miss Elizabeth a house near his family home, without his wife's knowledge so they could be close enough to one another to keep their affair going. Miss Elizabeth ended up ODing not too long after.

Wrestling has a really bad culture of wrestlers having affairs with other wrestlers and staff members, let alone all the groupies they pick up around the hotels.
Spot on. Not to mention the effects of cocaine, steroids and concussions playing a role in those wrestlers abusive behaviour towards their wives and girlfriends.. Most notably Chris Benoit..

I'm sure you've seen the doco series The Dark Side Of The Ring. For those who haven't and who loved old school wrestling as a kid, it's definitely worth watching.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If the playing group has a problem with Elliott they have to let their feelings known and you’d hope Elliott would have the bottle to resolve the situation by standing down himself.
Agree ... but can't see him doing that. Get that the playing group would be upset by this but ... it's not a current player who'll be at the club so there shouldn't be that stench of anger every day at training? I wouldn't think so anyway.

Can see this blowing over soon enough, though that depends on Lichaa really and how many waves he wants to create.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Agreed
Lets see how it plays out
Just hoping it doesnt derail us, has all the same hallmarks as the shit from last year, and the year before, and the year before haha. Elliot doesn't know how to keep out of trouble.
I don't think it'll derail us. Had it been a current player, I think it would be a lot more 'real' but out of sight out of mind and all of that. We'll move on from this.

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Spot on. Not to mention the effects of cocaine, steroids and concussions playing a role in those wrestlers abusive behaviour towards their wives and girlfriends.. Most notably Chris Benoit..

I'm sure you've seen the doco series The Dark Side Of The Ring. For those who haven't and who loved old school wrestling as a kid, it's definitely worth watching.
Just on that note..
Glad to see some wrestling fans, Elizabeth (to my knowledge) didn’t cheat on Macho Man. They divorced in 92, got remarried to an attorney and then hooked up with Luger around 99- if it was earlier was certainly not near the time frame of being married to Randy. Love the Macho Man!

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What happens if he were a championship half? DM winner? Grnadfinal winner? Best of his generation?

There's plenty examples of players that have done exactly this, but it's all been pushed under the carpet because of their status. If he were winning games for the team then I think it'd be forgotten soon enough.

Winning is everything in this sport. Sadly.
As you suggest TD it is sad but true.
In this case however he is none of those!
It will be interesting to see both the club's position/response & his teammates views/actions should they become known.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score

Oh yeah for sure there is a lot of bad shit behind the scenes. Also, the life span of wrestlers isn't too great either.

I have seen The Dark Side Of The Ring series, a long with many a wrestling doco. I'm a bit of a wrestling buff. It's definitely a great series. I do like the behind the scenes type documentary.

FreshSoulL

Faith
Reaction score
If all the rumors are true (Which I think they are - just pending confirmation) then I hope Adam Elliot is fken dropped/sacked or even executed. Idgaf this **** should have never been resigned and this would of been the Dragons problem right now.
Fuck this asshole.
We dont need this shit at the club.
If youre reading this Adam, fuck you

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If the playing group has a problem with Elliott they have to let their feelings known and you’d hope Elliott would have the bottle to resolve the situation by standing down himself.
I agree totally....just don't see him having the insight or guts to do something like this. He gives off the impression from his actions that it is him first in life...Mrs, kids, mates, club all a distant 2nd, 3rd or worse..

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
What Elliott did was wrong but after drinking for over 13 hours you wonder how much he even remembers. That doesn’t excuse it but it wouldn’t be the first drunken kiss in the world. If that’s what occurred.

I’ve heard about 10 different versions now and you wonder if Kara provided a false statement to police. It sounds like Elliott was injured too but didn’t want to be a dog (any further) and said they happened at training.

Lichaa has always had a problem with alcohol & cheated on Kara all the time. That is a fact but I bet his family try to argue that point, you know I’m right. Even if Lichaa busted her having an orgy with the whole NRL it doesn’t ever excuse hitting a woman. That is far worse than kissing someone but those justifying that need to have a long hard look at themselves

TOTTO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is definitely going to be a distraction for the start of the season, hopefully they do something ASAP.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
What Elliott did was wrong but after drinking for over 13 hours you wonder how much he even remembers. That doesn’t excuse it but it wouldn’t be the first drunken kiss in the world. If that’s what occurred.

I’ve heard about 10 different versions now and you wonder if Kara provided a false statement to police. It sounds like Elliott was injured too but didn’t want to be a dog (any further) and said they happened at training.

Lichaa has always had a problem with alcohol & cheated on Kara all the time. That is a fact but I bet his family try to argue that point, you know I’m right. Even if Lichaa busted her having an orgy with the whole NRL it doesn’t ever excuse hitting a woman. That is far worse than kissing someone but those justifying that need to have a long hard look at themselves
I don’t really care about Lichaa or his partner they have no involvement with the club anymore. The biggest concern is Elliott and what effect it has on the playing group. If the playing group is fine to have him around then this blows over after a few days but if they don’t then there’s a issue.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I don’t really care about Lichaa or his partner they have no involvement with the club anymore. The biggest concern is Elliott and what effect it has on the playing group. If the playing group is fine to have him around then this blows over after a few days but if they don’t then there’s a issue.
Yep I agree but you’re also holding constant “information” sessions for players about domestic violence. If seemingly intelligent people connected to the club in different ways are justifying what Lichaa allegedly did that doesn’t help either

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Find it interesting that no one has talked about Lichaa and his Mrs get so fucking slaughtered while the kids are still in the house. Says a lot about Elliot too obviously to do what he did.

I really couldn't care less about Lichaa though. It's his life, and he'll have to deal with it. My only real concern is the impact it's had on the team, and whether they can move forward.

Personally ... if I were a player I'd draw the line but move on. Fuck. Fire him up to play better on the field, and never leave him alone with your Mrs. Anywhere ....