Michael Lichaa DV charge and current Bulldog not of interest to Police.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
1 average player hanging out with one of the worst Bulldogs players in history. Absolutely embarrassing, if Elliott wants to up his levels he needs to be around top players

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Non event , cannot be given a warning , suspension , fine etc ... if so I’m sure there are many administrators and employees (not players ) of clubs and at NRL , who have either cheated or kissed someone else other than their misuses and they should face sanctions too

if nrl or dogs or Media continue to make a deal out of this I suggest every season they just suspend all players for duration of the season , do a lucky draw and draw out semi finalists and just play the play offs

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I have spoken with one of the players (I won’t name who) he is filthy and says the playing group aren’t happy at all and have heard from Elliot and Lichaa a couple of the boys called him to see how he is going. So whoever is defending Elliot the **** has fucked our season and has caused unrest within the playing group
I don't think anyone's defending Elliott's actions. Everyone acknowledges it's a scummy thing to do. But what the repercussions from the club are is debatable at this point.

hackenbush

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Support Elliot ? The guy was smashing his best mates wife! And that’s a fact so don’t support anyone with a moral compass of 0
I don't know what happen & there's been no confirmation in the media or by Elliott or Lichaa. As such yes I would still support Elliott.
You seem to be very close to the incident, perhaps you can explain your relationship to the people involved.

Apex Cedar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok Michael
Mate I don’t give 2 shits about what went on with them 2 it’s about the club and how it’s gone out to the media and how it will impact our season and performance on the field.

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score
When it all comes out, leave in the hands of his team mates. If they can honestly get on with the job and this doesn’t bother them, then fair enough. But if a few senior players say they no longer trust and respect him then I’d be looking at a player swap. Get in Elliotts ear and let him know his lost the support of the playing group and he should explore other options.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Mate I don’t give 2 shits about what went on with them 2 it’s about the club and how it’s gone out to the media and how it will impact our season and performance on the field.
Des impacted many of seasons we had a clean out we got a new coach and a newer coach we will more than likely have a seasons better than anything we have had in years, grab a beer relax its all good.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Instead of trawling through 14 pages of bullshit, can someone do me a solid and sum up what's happened or rumoured to of happened please?
just had it on9 news apparently ML sprung Elliot and his mrs in a intermit position and righty went nuts
elliot was going to be his best man at his upcoming wedding
part 2 will be Elliots Mrs blowing up i guess

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lichaas Mrs IG still active... posted a pic hugging elliots Mrs just a week ago

With Lichaas dads comments about the Club doing nothing is in line with Elliot the home wrecker narrative.

Legal or not, the **** has to go. Cheats with the mother of his best mates 2 kids whilst having a young family himself...

Scum bag should be nowhere near our team.

Could happen with any player on the roster... no player would be comfortable with elliot around their partners... every game every event players would be on edge.

#elliotout