Michael Lichaa DV charge and current Bulldog not of interest to Police.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
The problem is , on what grounds do you terminate this piece of shits contract?
He hasn’t broken any laws.
Fucking your mates mrs in your mates home with kids there is immoral and
dog act, but it’s not illegal.
And for his troubles , to add insult to injury Liccha has been charged .
"Police confirmed there was a second man at the home along with two women and two children."
Go Dogs

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Without casting any assumptions of what may or may not have taken place a choice was made either way. There are no accidents in adultery or adulterous behavior. When two consenting adults agree upon intercourse married or not, legally there are no laws broken.....but when one of these consenting adults are a mate, brother or friend of the other participant then the "unwritten" bro code comes into question. What ever happened to bros before hoes???

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No, I don’t think it is me who needs to chill out. You’re all jumping the gun.

I can read. In your initial comment you said if he is involved. It has already been established he was involved. The only question was what his involvement was. Was it all a booze fuelled misunderstanding? Did he actually sleep with her? Did he do it while while the kids were in the house? If you don’t want your statements to be misinterpreted, you should make them clearer.

Nobody on this thread seems to know right now, yet people are already speculating about termination of contracts and some are even going as far as to call him a POS. Nobody knows the personal situations of the three people involved. I’m a fan of Elliott, but I’m not silly enough to blindly defend him when I’m not aware of all the details.

What I’m pretty sure of is the club has no grounds whatsoever to terminate his contract. If they did that, they would almost certainly be sued. You can’t just go around terminating contracts due to personal matters. If they decide his position is untenable due to losing the trust of the playing group, they might consider releasing him to another club.... but that would be conditional on him finding another club and the dogs would almost certainly have to pay freight. So keeping calm snd waiting to see what the investigation reveals before speculating about what happened and what should be done about it would probably be the smartest course of action,
I have no axe to grind,I’ve had the pleasure of speaking to Adam Elliot on more than a couple of occasions,and he comes across as a very decent human,innocent until proven otherwise,so yes u need to keep calm.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I have no axe to grind,I’ve had the pleasure of speaking to Adam Elliot on more than a couple of occasions,and he comes across as a very decent human,innocent until proven otherwise,so yes u need to keep calm.
If you think he comes across as a decent guy, you should at least allow the investigation to take place before you start speculating about a course of action the club is almost certainly not in any legal position to take. It’s pretty simple, mate.

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Elliot is indeed involved,the club need to use this opportunity to make an example of him,by terminating his contract,it would send a messsge to all involved,that bullshit will not b tolerated.
So what message did last year send? sweet fuck all !

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you think he comes across as a decent guy, you should at least allow the investigation to take place before you start speculating about a course of action the club is almost certainly not in any legal position to take. It’s pretty simple, mate.
What the fuck is wrong with u,u fuckin brain dead,moron,all the way through this conversation I’ve said if,can u not understand that ,go and bother someone else,

BushDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Some bloke on Facebook saying Lichaa woke up and couldn’t find his wife so went outside and found the 2 of them going for it in the car so started belting into both of them. So if it was on Facebook it must be true .......

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I doubt he’s going to get sacked for cheating on his misses. The club would get taken to the cleaners. It’s morally wrong but I don’t think it crosses any boundaries to get a contract terminated.
Bringing the club name, it’s players and sponsors into disrepute and dragging it through mud on multiple occasions isn’t sack worthy?
What did chn do wrong then if that’s the standard

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bringing the club name, it’s players and sponsors into disrepute and dragging it through mud on multiple occasions isn’t sack worthy?
What did chn do wrong then if that’s the standard
It’s morally wrong but the club wouldn’t have a leg to stand on sacking him for an affair.

CHN was de-registered by the NRL so the Dogs have to sack him then.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
LOLLLL it’s ok Adam. We get your point