Michael Lichaa DV charge and current Bulldog not of interest to Police.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
100%......The guy just can't help himself putting himself in situations. He's just got no level of prudence whatsoever
If true, it's shit. I said at the time it was Elliott or Jackson yet Baz pushed to keep Elliott also. The money could've been used on some genuine strike instead and now he goes and does this...

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
And plus if it was a "street brawl" looking at that photo there seemed to be a few people, Elliot if he was involved would of been charged with affray.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The boys in the squad right now are thinking, im sure that prick was coming on to my Mrs at .....

Lol.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just fucking great....here I was hoping the Burton player swap would be announced today but instead we get this c*** Elliot dragging the club through the mud again. Enough with this shit....IF the allegation that he fucked Lichaa's partner is true...then he has to go. Not for cheating on his wife but for being a dumb c***. The bloke causes too much drama for the club. The vultures in the media are going to feed on this story for the rest of the week because we all know this is a million times worse than what Haas did

I was 50-50 about re-signing him but this incident for me is the last straw. I couldn't give 2 shits about Elliot cheating on his partner, it's the fact that he did it with a mates partner that is the issue. What kind of scumbag fucks his mate's girl at his mate's house....how fucking dumb is this c***. Get a hotel you moron or even better...fuck one of the other millions of women in Sydney that aren't dating any of your mates

Also as other people have mentioned this kind of incident can destroy the culture of the team. In yesterday's AGM didn't TBaz say something about trust and respect being 2 of the pillars of the club...I'm sure his teammates will still "trust" and "respect" Elliot now

Hopefully someone at the club is still negotiating with Penrith and getting the Burton deal done. The last thing we need is for the Burton deal to be delayed because the club is distracted with this BS for the next week

The__GM

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Is it 100% confirmed that Elliot was banging Lichaa's Mrs., or just shit-talk on Twitter? For all we know, Lichaa could have been carrying on like a fuckwit and Elliot stepped in to prevent things from getting worse.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
If true, he needs to go.

The club can not afford to have these loose cannons putting us on the front page...no ifs or buts.

The club has been derailed before and after those incidents, and the harsh publicity he got, he should be one the most cautious and judicious players in the team and keep himself out of any situation that even remotely looks worrisome.

Maybe it's not as suss as some have been alluding to ...hopefully....but if it is, he has used up all his lifelines.

We can't risk yet another problem involving him and the players must find out the hardway, if necessary, that the club comes first. That no one, no one, is gonna undo all the good work that the Board, coaching staff and the players, and fans have put in and endured to get to a better future.

I hope its not as we've been led to believe and a much simpler explanation is forthcoming.

Bulldog Wrestler

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
There seems to be an awful amount of speculation at the moment, rather than actual fact. The only substantial fact is that Lichaa has a stack of charges on him and him only. Seems to be also a fact that Elliott was there. But for me, the key piece of info in the Telegraph article is, "Police confirmed there was a second man at the home along with two women and two children." My speculation would be the evening started as a social gathering between two families. Elliott doesn't have a spotless past, but can we hold off pulling the trigger till we actually know something factual.

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Could hear sweet Caroline playing in the room don’t blame licha for smacking them both around as for elliot if these are the facts he can fuck off not cool no matter who it is

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOLLL you haven’t read my other comments on this post? “Allegedly” Lichaa busted Elliot and his probably now “ex” partner in the act of being as intimate as two can physically get and lost his shit, hence the reports of him allegedly assaulting the both of them
With Elliots wife and kids there? Seems more like he got on the piss and bashed his wife and house up!